Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Rutin 450 Mg 100 Vegetable Capsules
Rutin is a bioflavonoid related to quercetin and hesperidin found in both citrus and non-citrus fruits, as well as other foods such as buckwheat. Rutin is a powerful combatant of free radicals and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. It is best known for its role in the maintenance of cardiovascular health. NOW Rutin is vegetarian and derived from a non-citrus source.
- Cell Defense
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: Tru-C BioComplex, Pycnogenol and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings per container: 100
- Rutin Powder (non-citrus source) (from Saphora japonica flowers): 450mg
- Cellulose (capsule), stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.