Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Silymarin Milk Thistle 300 Mg 50 Vegetable Capsules
Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as Milk Thistle, has been used by traditional herbalists for centuries. Scientific studies have indicated that constituents in Silymarin may help to support healthy liver function. This vegetarian formula also includes Artichoke & Dandelion for additional support.
- Double Strength
- Milk Thistle Extract
- With Artichoke & Dandelion
- A Dietary Supplement
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily
Serving size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings per container: 50
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit and Seeds) (Standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids): 300mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): 100mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf): 50mg
- Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Silica and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Double Strength Silymarin has twice the Milk Thistle Extract (300 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule).
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.