Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Silymarin Milk Thistle 300mg 100 Vege Caps
Silymarin (Silybum marianum), also known as milk thistle, is an herb that is well-documented in early traditional herbal medicine. Studies abroad and in the U.S. have indicated that constituents in Silymarin may help support healthy liver function.
- Supports Liver Function
- Milk Thistle Extract
- 2X-300 mg
- With Artichoke & Dandelion
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily. Consider taking these other NOW products: Modified Citrus Pectin and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Serving size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings per container: 100
- Sodium 5 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit and Seeds) (Standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids) 300 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) (4:1) 100 mg
- Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf) 50 mg
- Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- NOW Silymarin 2X has twice the Milk Thistle Extract (300 mg per capsule) as in our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule)
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variations may occur in this product. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.