Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Standardized Cranberry Ext 6% with Uva Ursi 90 Vegetable Capsules
Cranberry has become an essential component in the promotion of sound urinary tract health. NOW Standardized Cranberry has naturally occurring compounds called proanthocyandins (OPC's). These OPC's help wash away undesirable particles that try to adhere to the wall of the urinary tract. NOW Standardized Cranberry makes it simple to support healthy urinary tract function. Each serving delivers 1000 mg of Cranberry, standardized to a minimum 6% Quinic Acid and 3% OPC's. For added support, we've also included 300 mg of Uva-Ursi Extract and 45 mg of Grape Seed Extract.
- Healthy Urinary Tract
- With Uva Ursi & Grape Seed Extracts
- Cleanses the Urinary Tract
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily. Consider taking these other NOW products: D-Mannose, Gr8-Dophilus.
Serving size: 3 vegetable capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Calories: 5
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: <1g
- Sugars: <1g
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (Fruit) (Standardized to min. 6% Quinic Acid): 1g (1,000mg)
- Uva Ursi Extract (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (Leaf) (Standardized to min. 15% Arbutin): 300mg
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols): 45mg
- Cellulose (capsule), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and cellulose powder
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.