Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Xylitol 1 Lb
Now Foods Xylitol is a naturally occurring low-calorie sweetener found in fruits, vegetables. Our bodies can produce up to 15 grams of Xylitol from other foods we ingest daily. This sweetener is not a newcomer in the marketplace. Today it’s used in the USA as a sweetener that’s approved by the FDA and the ADA.
- 100% pure, gluten free
- Natural sweetener
- Derived from a corn source
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- NOW Foods Xylitol is an outstanding alternative to conventional table sugar that's much lower in carbohydrates.
- NOW Foods Xylitol is sugar alcohol that is derived from corn, and is approximately 50% less sweet than sugar, and has a much lower glycemic rating.
Benefits of Xylitol:
- Promotes Dental Health
- Reduces Cavities
- Reduces bad bacteria in the mouth
- Promotes healthy enamel
- Supports Healthy blood/glucose levels
- Excellent alternative to conventional table sugars
- NOW Foods Xylitol metabolizes slower in the body and helps support healthy blood/glucose levels already within the normal range
Now Foods Xylitol Directions:
Add 1 teaspoon for sweetend taste.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 g)
Servings Per Container: 113
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0 %
Total Carboyhydrate 4 g 1%
Sugars 0 g
Sugar Alcohol 4 g
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Protein 0 g
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based ona 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg
Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Calories per gram:
Fat 9, Carbohydrate 4, Protein 4
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Now Foods Xylitol Side Effects and Warning:
Xylitol is safe for people, but harmful to dogs. Do not feed to pets.
Excellent product review by Carole on 2/12/2013
Excellent Xylitol product that is all natural. Taste just like real sugar. I think it only has 3 calories so it is an excellent sugar substitute.