Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Now Foods Xylitol 1 Lb
Now Foods Xylitol is a naturally occurring low-calorie sweetener found in fruits, vegetables. Our bodies can produce up to 15 grams of Xylitol from other foods we ingest daily. This sweetener is not a newcomer in the marketplace. Today it’s used in the USA as a sweetener that’s approved by the FDA and the ADA.
- 100% pure, gluten free
- Natural sweetener
- Derived from a corn source
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- NOW Foods Xylitol is an outstanding alternative to conventional table sugar that's much lower in carbohydrates.
- NOW Foods Xylitol is sugar alcohol that is derived from corn, and is approximately 50% less sweet than sugar, and has a much lower glycemic rating.
Benefits of Xylitol:
- Promotes Dental Health
- Reduces Cavities
- Reduces bad bacteria in the mouth
- Promotes healthy enamel
- Supports Healthy blood/glucose levels
- Excellent alternative to conventional table sugars
- NOW Foods Xylitol metabolizes slower in the body and helps support healthy blood/glucose levels already within the normal range
Now Foods Xylitol Directions:
Add 1 teaspoon for sweetend taste.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 g)
Servings Per Container: 113
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0 %
Total Carboyhydrate 4 g 1%
Sugars 0 g
Sugar Alcohol 4 g
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Protein 0 g
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based ona 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
Sat Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg
Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g
Calories per gram:
Fat 9, Carbohydrate 4, Protein 4
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Now Foods Xylitol Side Effects and Warning:
Xylitol is safe for people, but harmful to dogs. Do not feed to pets.
Excellent product review by Carole on 2/12/2013
Excellent Xylitol product that is all natural. Taste just like real sugar. I think it only has 3 calories so it is an excellent sugar substitute.
Write Your Own Review
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.