Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1 Gallon
Nutiva use’s fresh certified-organic coconuts and the meat is carefully chopped, washed, and then dried. Then the meat is cold-pressed to make the delicious virgin coconut oil.
- Certified organic and non-GMO coconut oil
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Pure white like fresh coconut
- Tastes like fresh coconut
- Has a fresh coconut fragrance
- Promotes Proper Hair Growth
- Aids in moisturizing the skin and promoting skin health
- Promotes Heart Health
- Boosts the Immune System
- Coconut oil is very effective against a variety of infections due to its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties
Solid at room temperature, melts at 76ºF. No refrigeration required.
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)
Servings per Container: 259
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14 g 22%
Saturated Fat 13 g 63%
Trans Fat 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbs 0 g 0%
Protein 0 g
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
* Certified organic and non-GMO coconut oil
* Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
* Unfermented *
* Pure white like fresh coconut
* Tastes like fresh coconut
* Has a fresh coconut fragrance
* Made with our Fresh is Best ™ commitment - See more at: http://nutiva.com/products/coconut-oil-organic-benefits-nutiva/#sthash.XDZSOw98.dpuf
Many uses review by Michael on 8/30/2015
I have found coconut oil to be useful for many things.
I personally keep a bit in the fridge to solidify, then scrape shavings into a chocolate casein pudding (eg. Bodynutrition Magic Pudding or ON Gold Standard Casein) to make a nice chocolate dessert with coconut chunks. The coconut oil adds good fats to the dessert and turns the chocolate protein into a nice chocolate-coconut combo (delicious!)
I also use it with asian style dishes to fry in (adding it like I would butter to the pan), and as a key ingredient in many healthy protein recipes (like those on Derek Howe's blog).
My mother also uses it as a skin moisturiser and tells me it works wonders for that.
But I would only recommend such a large size if you are going to be using it for many reasons, as this size would last me years for the occasional pudding!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Our Price:
$19.9935% LESSTHAN MSRP $30.85