Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 54oz
There is no comparison between Nutiva's coconut oil cold-pressed, Organic extra-virgin , with its light taste, pleasant aroma, and pure white color, and industrialized coconut oil, with its bland taste, faint aroma, and off-white color. Please note that any tiny brown specks found at the bottom of Nutiva's coconut oil are from the coconut fiber and are indigenous to extra-virgin coconut oil
- Nutiva Coconut Oil is certified organic and non-GMO
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Unfermented *
- Organic unrefined cold-pressed extra-virgin coconut oil.
- No trans or hydrogenated fat; No cholesterol or hexane.
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees.
- Coconut oil is cholesterol-free and contains medium-chain good fats with 50%-55% Lauric Acid-a healthy nutrient that supports the metabolism.
- Has a fresh coconut fragrance
- Made with our Fresh is Best commitment
- Coconut Oil is one of the most healthy super foods in the world.
- Supports the metabolism
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Enhance thyroid function
- Coconut oil helps promote cardiovascular health
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees. Note: any brown specks present are natural coconut fibers.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)
Servings Per Container: 109
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14 g 22%
Saturated Fat 13 g 63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Love this stuff review by asianwuwe on 8/16/2014
I have used coconut oil various ways. In food and as hair treatment/ skin. I have used this oil to get my hair a smooth texture. The only downside is you have to wash you hair multiple times. Using coconut oil is also very good to cleanse your face and remove dirt from it. If the oil is solid, microwave it for a few seconds to make a liquid and apply. Overall a good product.
My favorite staple review by Mariette on 5/3/2014
I love this product & I use it for everything. Not only is it delicious and the perfect dietary staple, but it also is useful beauty tool. I use it as a makeup remover, moisturizer & hair conditioner.
Write Your Own Review
- Our Price:
$19.9935% LESSTHAN MSRP $30.85