Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
NutriBiotic Rice Protein 3 Lbs
NutriBiotic Rice Protein is a high quality, low carbohydrate vegetable protein. Rice protein is utilized more efficiently by the body than soy protein. Natural, organic, plant enzymes that are GMO free are used to break down and digest the carbohydrate portion of the rice so that it leaves behind the protein. Rice protein offers an alternative choice to soy without the animal products of whey. Some people cannot drink whey protein since it comes from milk, and others cannot drink soy protein because it may be hard for them to digest and may have potential allergy risks to some. This protein is easily digestible and offers a vast selection of naturally occurring amino acids.
- Low carbs
- Gluten free
- Single sourced brown rice protein powder
- Excellent source of vegan protein
- Made without pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, and PCBs
- Chemical-free processing
Add one serving per day to a shaker bottle or glass. Add water, or beverage of your choice. Shake or mix well.
Serving size: 1 heaping tablespoon
Servings per container: 90
- Calories: 60
- Total fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total carbohydrate: 2g
- Dietary fiber: <1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 12g
- Iron: 2mg
- Phosphorus: 80mg
- Vanilla: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice, natural vanilla flavor
- Plain: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice
- Chocolate: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice, rice syrup solids, cocoa powder, and natural vanilla flavor. Contains soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk chocolate.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking. Store in a cool, dry location. Storing in a refrigerator may cause dampness. Chocolate flavored contains soy and was made on equipment that also processes milk chocolate.
great price per serving review by Lane on 2/7/2016
This is a cool rice protein. It does not have flavoring, so you do not have to worry about the unnatural colors or flavorings. It has 90 servings per the container, and for only about $33 it is a pretty good deal. Realistically, 12 grams of protein per serving is not really enough after an intense workout. With that being said, you can take two scoops and get a good amount of protein, and the cost is still less that $1 per serving. This is a good deal, and you can add it to recipes.