Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women 60 Caps
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women is a daily multi-vitamin that includes 40 active ingredients and essential daily nutrients. This multi-vitamin is the ultimate nutrient system for active women. This is a convenient and complete formula that offers 23 vitamins and essential minerals. If you’re taking multiple vitamins for your health, then you should take a look at the ingredients in this blend so you can slim down the amount of vitamins you are taking. Vitamins and minerals are essential for the body and are the body’s fundamental building blocks. They help contribute to energy levels, immunity, performance, and vitality. Opti-Women is designed as a comprehensive Nutrient Optimization System complete with antioxidants, botanicals (herbs, plant, or plant parts used to maintain or improve health), and other components that are focused just for women.
- 23 essential vitamins and minerals
- 17 specialty ingredients
- Made with Vegetarian Society Approved Vcaps
- 250mg of Vitamin C
- Ultimate nutrient system
Consume 2 capsules daily with food
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Vitamin A(as Beta Carotene,Vitamin A Palmitate): 5,000IU
- Vitamin C(as Ascorbic Acid): 250mg
- Vitamin D(as Cholecalciferol): 600IU
- Vitamin E(as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate): 100IU
- Vitamin K(as Phytonadione): 80mcg
- Thiamin(as Thiamin Hydrochloride): 20mg
- Riboflavin: 20mg
- Niacin(as Niacinamide): 20mg
- Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 20mg
- Folic Acid: 600mcg
- Vitamin B12(as Cyanocobalamin): 100mcg
- Biotin: 250mcg
- Pantothenic Acid(as D-Calcium Pantothenate): 20mg
- Calcium(as Calcium Carbonate, Citrate): 150mg
- Iron(as Iron A.A. Chelate): 18mg
- Iodine(as Kelp): 200mcg
- Magnesium(as Magnesium Oxide, Aspartate): 75mg
- Zinc(as Zinc Citrate): 15mg
- Selenium(as Selenomethionine): 70mcg
- Copper(as Copper Gluconate): 2mg
- Manganese(as Manganese Gluconate): 5mg
- Chromium(as Chromium GTF): 120mcg
- Molybdenum(as Molybdenum A.A. Chelate): 70mcg
- Dong Quai(Angelica Sinensis)4:1 Root Extract: 80mg
- Chasteberry(Vitex Agnus-Castus)4:1 Berry Extract: 50mg
- Garcinia Extract(Garcinia Cambogia)(Rind) (Standardized To 52% HCA): 50mg
- Uva Ursi, Powdered(Leaf): 50mg
- Horse Chestnut Extract(Aesculus Hippocastanum)(Root) (Standardized To 20% Aescin): 25mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: 20mg
- Butcher's Broom, Powdered(Root): 15mg
- Ostivone(as Isopropoxy Isoflavone): 10mg
- Grape Seed Extract(Vitis Vinifera)(Seed) (Standardized To 95% Polyphenols): 10mg
- Deodorized Garlic, Powdered(Bulb): 10mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids(Fruit): 10mg
- Soy Isoflavones: 2mg
- Lycopene(as LYC-O-MATO Natural Tomato Lycopene): 250mcg
- Lutein: 250mcg
- Alpha Carotene: 93.5mcg
- Cryptoxanthin: 22.8mcg
- Zeaxanthin: 18.7mcg
Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica. Contains soy ingredients.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking. Store in a cool and dry area. Contains soy ingredients.
Didn't work for me, but could work for you! review by Katie on 10/6/2016
I ordered this product because I needed a good women's multivitamin. I knew Optimum was a good brand and it was priced fair so I went with this one. I thought the capsule itself was good. It didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth and went down easily. However, I think this vitamin made my stomach upset. I know that an upset stomach could be the result of a million different things. However, I noticed it went away as soon as I stopped taking the vitamin. I would like to paint out that I am extremely sensitive to everything. Just because it might have made me have an upset stomach doesn't mean it will make the next person have one. I, personally, will probably not use this product again.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.