800 499-4810 CONTACT US

Se Habla Espanol

0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2

Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 90 caps (New Formula)

Our Price:
$24.99
50% LESS
THAN MSRP $49.99

(Out of stock)

Brand: PEScience
  • Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2

Physique Enhancing Science Alpha-T2 90 caps (New Formula)

91 9 100 0
Brand: PEScience
SKU: 793573767646

Availability: Discontinued

Our Price:
$24.99
50% LESS
THAN MSRP $49.99

Details

alpha-t2 banner

PES Alpha-T2 Non Stimulant Fat Burner (New Formula/Version)

The new version of Alpha-T2 upgrade offers:

• More thermogenesis
  • More appetite suppression
  • Researched backed extracts that increase T3 and T3 (olive leaf & bacopa)
  • One of the newest most researched extracts for fat loss in humans (olive leaf)

Targeted Fat Loss!

Stackable with nearly every other fat loss product out there Physique Enhancing Science has brought you one of the biggest breakthroughs in Targeted Fat Loss & trouble area fat reduction. Did you know those stubborn areas on your body all have something in common, the fat can be accessed and burned by stimulating the Alpha 2 Receptor!

Stacks

Many people stack this product with others.

PES Alpha-T2 Reviews

Kyle

Seriously Alpha-T2 is my favorite fat burner! Ive tried OEP and a few other big ones but they always make me feel sick and i cant ever finish a bottle. I feel great on this stuff and it definitely shows in the mirror. Be warned though, it has me sweating bullets!

Jeremy

I love this new Alpha-T2 with Higenamine!!! I loved the old one too but that one is even better. I did not think it was possible to make something have even cleaner energy and also more thermogenic. Seems like you have to sacrifice one or the other. Good work PES!

Ben

Alpha-T2 has a very strong appetite suppressing effect (too strong for me at two capsules), great thermogenic effect if you love sweating!

Karen & Ryan

My girlfriend and I both ran Alpha-T2. I ran it for 8 weeks she did 4 weeks. In her 4 week her goal was to lose 8lbs in order to get in shape for spring break. She ended up losing 10lbs in 4 weeks. She looked great. My goal is to lose 20lbs over the course of 8 weeks. I just finished week 4 and am down 10.5lbs! Hopefully I can reach my goal last 10lbs will probably be harder. Going to up the cardio.
Good fat burner for both of us

Ingredients:

Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 45

Alpha-T2 Proprietary Blend: Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% Bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A™), Higenamine HCl

Side Effects

Consult with a licensed physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease. As far as feedback is concerned, we haven't received any negative feedback on side effects from our customers using this product.

Dosage & Directions

To assess tolerance, begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed.

Check out other products from Physique Enhancing Science (PES) here: Alpha-T2, Anabeta, Erase, Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, and Erase Pro.
  1. Awesome review by Lori on 12/22/2015
    Recommend to a Friend
    Use Again
    Effectiveness
    Total Rating

Alpha t2 is flat out awesome. This product produces results, just like it says. First off it suppressed my appetite quite a bit. It also raised my core temperature and i get a great sweat while taking my daily dose. And as far as energy goes, this is one of the best on the market in my opinion. I did get an updet stomach the first couple times i took it. But once i adjusted to it, i felt great. If i could afford this everytime around, i would definitly buy it. I recommend to anyone looking for a good fatburner

*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
  2. Amazing product review by Carly on 4/21/2014
    Recommend to a Friend
    Use Again
    Effectiveness
    Total Rating

Alpha - T2's are such a great little capsule. With noticeable fat loss and fast results you really can't go wrong with these bad boys.

3. Another great product from PES! review by Christopher on 3/16/2014
    Recommend to a Friend
    Use Again
    Effectiveness
    Total Rating

PES delivers again! This company never fails to deluver on its promises, and with Alpha T2, you can bank on it being effective. The first couple doses made me feel quite nauseous. After those first two doses though, I found alpha 2 ba great fat loss aid. I am currently through the first half of my bottle and loving my results. I highly recommend this product for anybody getting ready for shedding season.

4. Dropped Last 5lbs review by Kam on 1/2/2013
    Total Rating
    Recommend to a Friend
    Use Again
    Effectiveness

Alpha t2 helped me drop the last few pounds after my bulk before the holidays. Used it with oxyelite, and together they rocked. Definitely would try again at the end of my dieting.

5. It's okay review by acs on 3/19/2012
    Effectiveness
    Total Rating
    Recommend to a Friend
    Use Again

I'm not sure if I will use this product again. I only tried it twice on separate occasions and experienced some negative results. The first time I took it it made me lose my appetite and I felt very warm, which is what it should do. However, I couldn't finish my workout either time because it made me feel very sick and nauseous. I know some people have great results but this product just wasn't for me.

6. My Favorite Fat Burner review by Kyle on 10/9/2011
    Recommend to a Friend
    Effectiveness

Seriously Alpha-T2 is my favorite fat burner! Ive tried OEP and a few other big ones but they always make me feel sick and i cant ever finish a bottle. I feel great on this stuff and it definitely shows in the mirror. Be warned though, it has me sweating bullets!

7. Love the New Alpha-T2 with Higenamine review by Jeremy on 8/30/2011
    Recommend to a Friend
    Effectiveness

I love this new Alpha-T2 with Higenamine!!! I loved the old one too but that one is even better. I did not think it was possible to make something have even cleaner energy and also more thermogenic. Seems like you have to sacrafice one or the other. Good work PES!

8. Strong Appetite Supressing Effect review by Ben on 8/4/2011
    Recommend to a Friend
    Effectiveness

Alpha-T2 has a very strong appetite suppressing effect (too strong for me at two capsules), great thermogenic effect if you love sweating!

9. Both Lost Weight on Alpha-T2 review by Karen and Ryan on 4/20/2011
    Recommend to a Friend
    Effectiveness

My girlfriend and I both ran Alpha-T2. I ran it for 8 weeks she did 4 weeks. In her 4 week her goal was to lose 8lbs in order to get in shape for spring break. She ended up losing 10lbs in 4 weeks. She looked great.
    My goal is to lose 20lbs over the course of 8 weeks. I just finished week 4 and am down 10.5lbs! Hopefully I can reach my goal last 10lbs will probably be harder. Going to up the cardio.
    Good fat burner for both of us

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Total Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Use Again
Effectiveness

Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

2048 Bit SSL Certificate