Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate Powder
ALLMAX’s Citrulline Malate [2:1] powder is a top quality pharmaceutical grade with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from Citrulline Malate assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate also has a critical function in the TCA cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Scientific research has does Citrulline Malate studies showing a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate Powder 5 main functions:
Citrulline Malate [2:1] increases training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate powder works in a unique way performing through 5 main functions:
- Intensifications blood Arginine levels
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide levels thus helping improve vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful cushion against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a major key storage for energy that allows your muscles to tap into.
Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate Benefits:
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Production
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow
- Increases ATP Production
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate Directions:
It is recommended to take 1 scoop (2g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] powder twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Citrulline Malate powder is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation
Allmax Nutrition Citrulline Malate Dosage
||1 scoop (2 g)
|Servings Per Container:
Suggested Use:Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish products.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established