Pre & Post Workout Formula - Alani Nu BCAA
Have you been searching for a BCAA supplement to feed your muscles what they need to get through your most intense workout & be able to then recover from them? Well look no further. Not only does Alani Nu BCAA contain the ingredients that you'll need to step-up your fitness game, but it also comes in a variety of delicious & unique flavors! Introducing Alani Nu BCAA!
Alani Nu BCAA Benefits
- Promotes Post Workout Recovery
- Supports Muscle Recovery
- Can Be Used Pre or Post Workout
- Contains L-Leucine, L-Isoluecene, L-Valine & L-Glutamine
Alani Nu BCAA Flavors
- Rocket Pop
- Sour Gummy
- Sour Peach Rings
- Candy Apple
- Cucumber Mint
What Are BCAAs?
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids. They are often taken in order to boost muscle growth & enhance exercise performance. They can also help with weight loss & reduce fatigue after exercise. The three BCAAs are:
- Leucine: Leucine is one of nine amino acids in humans. This amino acid contributes to regulation of blood-sugar levels.
- Isoleucine: Isoleucine boosts up energy levels and assist the body in recovering from strenuous physical activity. Isoleucine is found in a lot of proteins.
- Valine: Valine works with the other two BCAAs to promote normal growth, repair tissues, regulate blood sugar & provide the body with energy. It helps to stimulate the central nervous system.
How Do I Take Alani Nu BCAA?
Mix 1 level scoop with 8-10 oz. cold water for bold flavor or 14-16 oz. for lighter flavor.
Alani Nu BCAA Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Sodium (As Sodium Chloride) 59mg
Potassium (As Potassium Gluconate) 25mg
L-Leucine (As Vegan InstAminos) 2.5g
L-Isoleucine (As Vegan InstaAminos) 1.25g
L-Valine (As Vegan InstAminos) 1.25g
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, Beet Root Extract, Acesulfame Potassium.
Alani Nu BCAA Side Effects & Warnings
Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, but not limited to kidney or liver conditions, or are taking any medication. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Pedroso JA, Zampieri TT, Donato J Jr. Reviewing the Effects of L-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis. Nutrients. 2015;7(5):3914–3937. Published 2015 May 22. doi:10.3390/nu7053914
Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1564. Published 2018 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/nu10111564