Essential Oil - Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil
If you're looking for an essential oil to provide you with a soothing feeling after a long workout or day of work, this could be the ultimate product for you! Introducing the comforting & fragrant Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil!
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Benefits
- Supports Healthy Microbial Balance
- Features Antioxidants
- Supports A Healthy Response To Oxidative Stress
- Helps With Healthy Joint Function
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Helps Keep Hair Healthy
What Is Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil?
This relaxing essential oil will leave you feeling like a million bucks! It's blend of Ginger, Wintergreen, Rosemary, Clove & Frankincense offers many healthy benefits.
How Does Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Work?
This oil's ingredients provide extreme soothing & calming properties by nature. Let's break it down:
Ginger: Ginger is a flowering plant that originated in China. Gingerol is its main bioactive compound.
Wintergreen: Wintergreen is an herb that is often used for its soothing attributes.
Rosemary: Rosemary is know for its fragrance & is native to the Mediterranean region. It has been traditionally used to ease occasional muscle overuse and more.
Clove: Clove offers comforting relief to those suffering from severe body pain.
Frankincense: Frankincense has been long know to help soothe the body & provide comfort to those in pain.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Ingredients
How Do I Use Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil?
You can use this product many different ways! Here are just a handful of them:
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage directly onto desired area or areas.
- Apply directly to knees, calves, arms or other areas before and after exercise.
- After a hard day’s work, overuse or after a day of lifting, rub on lower back, thighs or other areas, as desired.
- After being on your feet all day, rub a drop directly onto feet and massage in.
- Massage a few drops on the nape of the neck and shoulders.
- For a fast pick-me-up from its refreshing scent or a handy muscle soother, keep Ache Away in your purse, gym bag or backpack.
- Diffuse at work or home for an aromatic, refreshing, energizing scent.
Ancient Apothecary Ache Away Oil Side Effects & Warnings
Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Nieto G, Ros G, Castillo J. Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Properties of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis, L.): A Review. Medicines (Basel). 2018;5(3):98. Published 2018 Sep 4. doi:10.3390/medicines5030098
Orchard A, van Vuuren S. Commercial Essential Oils as Potential Antimicrobials to Treat Skin Diseases. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2017;2017:4517971. doi:10.1155/2017/4517971