Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Dream 30 Servings
Arnold Series Iron Dream is an advanced sleep aid and recovery supplement designed to deliver essential ingredients that your body needs to repair muscles after exercise. Iron Dream is formulated to support natural levels of Growth Hormone and Testosterone production, create new muscle growth and promote recovery and repair. At the same time, it helps prevent muscle breakdown and assists with these processes during the body's ideal muscle building.
NIGHT GROWTH MATRIX
- GAMMA AMINOBUTYRIC ACID, GABA'S effect on growth hormone coincides with the body entering R.E.M. sleep. It can profoundly alter body composition, indirectly supporting muscle growth.
- HORNY GOAT WEED will aid in the sexual health and natural hormonal balance. This fact is true for both men and women.
- MUCUNA PRURIENS may support natural testosterone production through inhibiting prolactin, which thereby increases the body's luteinizing hormone (LH) levels.
- MELATONIN a "power antioxidant." Taking melatonin before bedtime promotes sleep and relaxation. It can help reduce oxidative stress, improve defenses and lipid metabolism.
MUSCLE RECOVERY MATRIX
- L-GLUTAMINE works to help reduce catabolism to support a muscle building environment. At the same time, L-Glutamine minimizes muscle catabolism, which supports a healthy immune system.
- BCAA NITRATE: Branched Chain Amino Acids fuse with nitrate creating greater BCAA stability and more efficient transportation due to nitrate enhancing permeation. The gut absorbs nitrate-bound amino acids more effectively.
- FENUGREEK can provide added support for sexual health. Also, along with maintaining healthy testosterone levels, it can aid with increasing muscle strength, energy, and overall well-being.
- SUPPORTS IMPROVED SLEEP CYCLES (PROMOTES R.E.M SLEEP)
- MAXIMIZES PROBOLIC-ANTICATABOLIC ENVIRONMENT
- ENHANCES DEEP SLEEP FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH & RECOVERY
Take one serving (1 scoop) with 6-8 oz. of water 30-45 minutes prior to bedtime. Cycle 5 days on, 2 days off. For optimal results 8 hours of sleep are suggested.
Serving Size: 5.7 g
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV *
Total Carbohydrate 1 g 33%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10.5 mg 525%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 125 mg 31%
Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) 30 mg 200%
Copper (As Copper Glycinate) 10 mcg 0%
Boron (As Boron Citrate) 2 mg **
Arnold’s Dream Proprietary Blend 3,555 mg
Night Growth Matrix
L-Glycine, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), 5-HTP 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Mucuna Pruriens 20% L-Dopa, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Sagittatum) Stem and Leaf Extract, N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine (Melatonin)
Muscle Recovery Matrix
L-Glutamine, BCAA Nitrate 3:1:2 Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum Greacum) Proprietary Seed Extract Standardized to 50% Saponins.
* Percent Daily Value Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet
** Daily Value Not Established
Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Natural Blue Colors (Fruit Juice Concentrate, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate), Red Beet Juice Powder (for color), Acesulfame Potassium.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, wheat, and peanuts.
Makes you feel great in the morning
I have always been a fan of products improving my sleep and I love this one. Iron Dream helps me fall asleep and then stay asleep promoting a deeper sleep. You wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go.
Pretty good product
Iron Dream is pretty effective product. Tastes a little different but I like it. Very sweet. The only bad thing is, if I don't get a complete 8 hours I feel a little draggy for a few hour. After that though, I feel like a million bucks!
Works just as it says it will
Iron Dreams definitely does help you sleep better and wake up feeling better. The taste isn't very good taste a little bit like medicine.
I have only been able to use Iron Dream a couple of times so far, but as far as the sleep aspect, i have noticed a better rested feeling. Can't attest to any other aspects yet, but I am familiar eith most of the ingredients & already noticing how well the first part works I only have the highest outlook. It mixes very well, a bit sweet for my taste, but not horrible, and no real aftertaste or adverse reactions. I definitely look forward to seeing how the rest of it works out!