Axis Labs Citrus Omega 120 Softgels
Axis Labs Citrus Omega is enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell and taste much better than its cheaper counterparts. The citrus enteric coating also prevents fishy burps, which are common with fish oil softgels. Lastly, Citrus Omega is also free from heavy metals, contaminants and to help prevent oxidation. Citrus Omega is fortified with Vitamin E so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality.
Axis Labs Citrus Omega Benefits
- Triple Strength EPA (40%) / DHA (20%)
- Free From Heavy Metals And Other Toxins
- Added Vitamin E To Prevent Oxidation
- 100% Purified Nordic Fish Oils
- 30-Day Supply
- Citrus Omega Is A Very High Potency
- Nordic Fish Oil That Is 40% DHA And 20% EPA
- Fish Oils Allow For Less Absorption Of Fat And Cholesterol
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Support For Healthier Joints And Body Fat Reduction
How Do I Take Axis Labs Citrus Omega?
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels 2 times per day with meals with at least 8 ounces of water.
Axis Labs Citrus Omega Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
Calories from Fat 18
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Vitamin E 20IU
2:1 Omega-3 Fatty Acids 2000mg: EPA (Eicosapentaeonic Acid) 800mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citrus Flavor, Gelatin, Glycerin & Water.
Burhani MD, Rasenick MM. Fish oil and depression: The skinny on fats. J Integr Neurosci. 2017;16(s1):S115–S124. doi:10.3233/JIN-170072
Greene J, Ashburn SM, Razzouk L, Smith DA. Fish oils, coronary heart disease, and the environment. Am J Public Health. 2013;103(9):1568–1576. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2012.300959