Betancourt Nutrition Creatine Micronized 525 Grams
Betancourt Nutrition Creatine is a high quality creatine supplements that contains advanced ingredients to enhance muscular strength and size. Creatine supplementation provides an extensive list of well known benefits which include improving explosive bouts of exercise, decreasing myostatin levels and increasing muscle mass without side effects when taken properly. However, there is a lot to creatine that you may not be aware of. If you've heard of myostatin, then you know that it is a protein in the body discovered in 1997 that is responsible for regulating muscle growth by inhibiting it. Based on genetics, there are myostatin levels that vary from person to person that can cause one person to be a world class bodybuilder and another a hard gainer.
- Betancourt Nutrition Creatine Micronized
- Support Increases in Strength Muscle Mass & Volume
- 105 Servings
- Enhance Athletic Performance & Increase ATP
- Enhance Athletic Performance & Increase ATP.
- Enhance Recovery From Training.
- Promote Muscle Glycogen Maintenance.
- Delay Fatigue,
- Boost power output and maximize absorption.
- Support increases in strength, muscle mass & volume.
- Reduce myostatin to triggering muscle growth.
Mix 5 grams of Creatine Micronized with water or juice either with a meal, post-workout, or pre-workout. Continue the use of Creatine on non-training days as well to maintain muscle saturation. Creatine levels will decline and return to normal after 30 days. Creatine supplementation is also important for the elderly to support lean mass and functional strength. Loading & Cycling: If you're an athlete or advanced lifter who is interested in loading creatine to increase phosphate levels quickly, use 20 grams (4 servings) a day for the first 4-5 days. Discontinue use after 4 weeks, and repeat after at least 4 weeks of discontinued use. Creatines effectiveness plateaus after 4-5 weeks of continuous use.
Betancourt Nutrition - Creatine Micronized Unflavored - 1.16 lbs. (525 g)
Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 g)
Servings Per Container: 105
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Creatine Monohydrate 5 g **
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.