Brand New Energy Oxy Xtreme Powder | 30 Servings
The Top Selling Fat Burner and Energy Supplement Now in a Powder!
Oxy Xtreme has been one of the top selling feel-good energy supplements for us here at Best Price Nutrition for a couple years now. Customers loved how it made them feel, the mood boosting effects, the energy bood and weight loss abilities of the product. And now Brand New Energy is back with a pre-workout powder with the same types of ingredients...but instad of pill, it is available in a delicious powder!
Highlights & Benefits of Oxy Xtreme Powder
- Improve Your Mood
- Increase Energy
- Burn Fat
- More Endurance
- Razor Sharp Focus
- Skin Bursting Pumps
This is the perfect energy boosting powder drink that you can use anytime. Whether you need energy before the gym or are looking to lose weight or just want a pick-me-up during the day, Oxy Xtreme is perfect for all those!
This delicious tasting pre-workout powder is available in two amazing flavors:
- Cotton Candy
- Raspberry Lemonade
Main Ingredients: Why It Works!
- N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid: Increases mood, focus and mental energy. Increases your overall sense of well-being.
- Agmatine sulphate: More pumps and vascularity at the gym. A harder and leaner body.
- Alpha yohimbe -Rauwolscine: Helps burn fat. For men, the stomach area. For women, the hips and butt.
- Cocaobuterol: Helps with fat loss and increases in lean muscle mass.
- Hordenine hcl: Helps the body release more adrenaline and noradrenaline. More fat burning and more energy are the result!
- Huperzia serrata Club Moss Extract: Helps to improve mental alertness, focus and concentration. Perfect for in and out of the gym!
- Beta-alanine: Increases muscular endurance. Increase the amount of reps and overall exercises per session!
- L-Arginine: Increase nitric oxide in the body.
- Caffeine: Powerful stimulant to increase alertness and make you feel more 'awake'
- Cocoa seed extract: Helps support increases in weight loss.
- Guarana: Helps improve weight loss, athletic performance and reduces overall fatigue.
Directions & Dosage
Brand New Energy recommends that you take one scoop 30min before workout on an empty stomach. If looking for an anytime energy boost, take 1/2 scoop.
Ingredients / Label
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Proprietary blend 3,300mg: Beta-Alanine, l-arginine, agmatine sulfate, panthergy, n-methylpentyl-iminoglutaric acid, caffeine, caffeine citrate, cocoabuterol, cocoa seed extract, guarana seed extract, rauwolfia root extract, hordenine HCI, huperzia serrata club moss extract.
Other Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, calcium silicate, l-tartaric acid, sucralose, silica, red #40.
Warnings & Side Effects
Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
There are a lot of different molecules and supplements in this product that are supposed to help you lose weight and increase your focus. Caffeine can help you with alertness and focus and that hs been proven. Amino acids can help with muscle synthesis and that is proven. But I would shy away from some of the other claims here. It may help with some of those things but the difference is probably very small for most people. You would be better off by starting with diet, sleep, and exercise changes before buying this.
I enjoyed taking this pre-workout over the last couple days. I only had samples, but the Oxy Xtreme did the job I wanted it to. Good amount of energy pre-workout (nothing out of control), good pumps, no jitters, no crash. Just made me have a good workout. And the taste is awesome...well the cotton candy. I didn't get a chance to try the raspberry lemonade yet. I had my wife try it as well (1/2 dose) and she enjoyed it during her Crossfit workout. So I would say give it a try!