Flora Golden Flax Seeds 10.5 oz
Golden Flax Seed Through a special process, Flora's Golden Flax Seeds are split rather than crushed or ground to ensure the maximum release of their nutrients without exposing the oil to oxygen. Flora's Golden Flax Seeds is a dietary supplement with natural fiber and lignans. Flora's Golden Flax Seed is a good source of all-natural, high-quality fiber. A valuable source of fiber, essential fatty acids, amino acids, minerals and lignans, Flora's Golden Flax Seed is certified organic and nitrogen flushed when bottled to further ensure freshness.
- 100% certified organic Golden Flax Seed.
- Golden Flax Seeds provides 4 grams of Essential Fatty Acids, as well as amino acids, minerals and lignans.
- Provides a gentle stimulus to the digestive tract
- Flaxseed has traditionally been used as a medicine for treating chronic or occasional constipation
- Provides Cleansing and detoxifying and proven cholesterol lowering effects
- Promotes Cellular regeneration
Take 1 Tbsp. (14g) 2 to 3 times daily in 8 oz (250 ml) of water or juice. Mix well and drink immediately. An additional glass of liquid is recommended.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (14 g)
Servings Per Container: 21
Amount Per Serving %DV
Calories from fat 50
Total Fat 6g 8%
Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g *
Monounsaturated Fat 1g *
Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 3g 6%
Calcium 40mg 4%
Iron 1mg 6%
Omega-3 ALA 3g *
Omega-6 LA 1g *
Omega 9 OA 1g *
*Daily Value Not Established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Organic golden flaxseed.