GAT Supertein 5.0 lbs
GAT Supertein makes dieting easier and more enjoyable. Its precision blend of "best of breed" ingredients creates a smooth and satisfying taste and texture that you would never expect from a protein supplement. These same ingredients also contribute to Supertein's incredible nutritional value. Supertein advantages: low in fat, zero trans fat, no added sugar, smooth, deliciously satisfying ultra-premium flavor, multi-action formula, zero fructose, zero-aspartame, gluten-free.
- Loaded with BCAAs, EAAs, Glutamine & Glutamine Precursors.
- Contains a patented antioxidant more potent than the hottest "superfruits"!(based on Orac value).
- Use any time of day to support and enhance lean muscle.
- 100% Gluten-free.
- The smoothest, most satisfying protein! Available in delicious rich chocolate, rich vanilla, and strawberries & crème.
- It’s premium quality, with a powerful 22.5 grams of protein per scoop. Yet, Supertein is ultra-low fat, ultra-low carb and ultra-low sugar, too! Only 60mg cholesterol, and zero trans fats.
- Plus, it’s 100% stackable with thermogenics like GAT’s premier Jetfuel and Pyro fat-burners. So, accelerate your results and get a whole-body nutritional experience, too. Try Supertein today!
- Muscle Building Proteins
- Whey Hydrolysate For Probolic Support
- Rich, Exotic, Advanced Flavor System
Prepare a delicious shake by blending 2 scoops of Supertein with 6-12 (177-354mL) of cold water, skim, or low fat milk: 1) First thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 2) Immediately after training, and 3) Before bedtime.
5 Lbs. Rich Chocolate
Servings Per Container56
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories From Fat 25
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 11g 4%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 3g **
Protein 22.5g 45%
Calcium 120mg 12%
Iron 0.3mg 2%
Phosphorus 120mg 12%
Sodium (As Sodium Chloride) 120mg 5%
Potassium 320mg 9%
Supertein Multi-Action Protein System™ 22,440mg **
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate
Natural Digestion & Antioxidant Protection System™ 30mg **
Papain (Protein-Digesting Enzyme From Papaya Fruit), Capros® (Indian Gooseberry Extract Containing >60% Low-Molecular-Weight Hydrolysable Tannins)
Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000-Calorie Diet.
** DV not established.
Maltodextrin, Sunflower Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Taurine, Glycine, Natural And Artificial Flavors, L-Glutamine, Stabilizer Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
Contains: Milk, Soy. Produced In A Facility That Also Processes Egg, Peanuts, Wheat.
A decent protein powder. The vanilla flavor is pretty good and i usually do not go for the vanilla flavors often. The powder is somewhat thick. Make sure you use a shaker bottle and mix it thoroughly to get all the powder mixed up. The macros are a bit much. Having more than your usual fat and carb content for a whey protein source. Probably not the best for cutting. That is probably why it taste so good because of all the carbs and fats. The price is very affordable.
Awesome Protein Blend From an Awesome Company.
The taste was spot on 10 out of 10. Mixed��perfectly on a shaker cup with absolutely no clumping. I also didn't notice any bloating while using Supertein eithee. Being a protein blend it is perfect for post workout or before bed too. Supertein definitely makes my top 5!