IFORCE Tropinol XP 100 Caps
MORE TESTOSTERONE = MORE GAINS
iForce has formulated a top supplement for increasing natural testosterone levels to aid in enhancing performance and taking your physique to the next level. With a potent ingredient profile Tropinol XP delivers quality gains by increasing those coveted test levels that are in most cases low in most males. By increasing natural testosterone your body will function at optimal levels and increase lean muscle mass by promoting an probolic state. IForce Tropinol XP Delivers hard lean gains transforming your physique into competition worthy composition.
- Increases & Boosts Natural Testosterone
- Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
- Provides an Increase in Strength and Endurance
- Enhances Recovery and Muscle Repair
- Increases Libido and enhances Sexual Performance
Workout Days Consume 4 servings (4 Capsules), 30-60 minutes prior to your workout.
Non Workout Days Consume 2 servings (2 Capsules) upon waking and another 2 servings (2 capsules) 6-8 hours later in the day.
Tropinol XP Ingredients:
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 1,250 IU 312.5%
Zinc (as Zinc Asparate) 4 mg 26.5%
Potassium (as Potassium Nitrate) 58 mg 1.5%
Tropinol XP Propietary Blend: 563 mg **
Testosterone Amplification Matrix:
Fadogia Agretis PE (Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones, & flavonoids), Epimedium (Standarized for 20% Icariin), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione
Musle Definition Matrix:
Potassium Nitrate, Coleus Forskohlii (Providing 20% Forskolin)
Testosterone Support Matrix:
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Zina Asparate
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate
According to iForce Nutrition there are no reported side effects. Some people should not take this product though:
- If you have prostate hypertrophy, liver disease, kidney or heart disease
- If you are under 18 years old
- If you have been diagnosed with high cholesterol, prostate cancer, testicular cancer or breast cancer