Kirkland Vitamin C 1,000mg 500 Tablets
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is a vitamin necessary to many bodily functions, but is probably best known for supporting the immune system. Kirkland's Vitamin C packs 1,000mg of Vitamin C per serving along with a rose hip and citrus bioflavonoid complex. This formula promotes antioxidant activity, is gluten free, and is a USP verified dietary supplement.
Kirkland Vitamin C Product Highlights
- Vitamin C is Necessary for Growth and Development of Body Tissue
- Supports the Absorption of Iron
- Necessary for the Formation of Collagen
- Supports the Immune System
- Each Tablet Contains 1,000mg Vitamin C
- With Rose Hips and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
- Promotes Anitoxidant Activity
- USP Verified Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Take a single tablet daily with food.
Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1,000mg 500 Tabs Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Vitamin C 1,000mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100mg
(Citrus sp) (fruit) 10% (10mg) Hesperidin and rutin
*Daily Value Not Established
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place after opening.
Mármol I, Sánchez-de-Diego C, Jiménez-Moreno N, Ancín-Azpilicueta C, Rodríguez-Yoldi MJ. Therapeutic Applications of Rose Hips from Different Rosa Species. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18(6):1137. Published 2017 May 25. doi:10.3390/ijms18061137
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.