Man Sports Game Day Pre Workout (2x The Energy!)
The Original Game Day Perfected!
The name Game Changer seems to be the newest marketing gimmick being thrown around. Now with that being said there are a lot of users who are saying just that about the new Game Day by Mas Sports. Utilizing 2-amino-6-methylhepate and other never before seen ingredients Game Day may just be the Game Changer people are saying it is. The energy that Game Day provides is truly the smoothest, unparalleled feeling we have seen. With no crash, jitters or any of those all too common pesky side effects you will notice Game Day hits and you ride a wave of smooth energy for the duration of your workout! If you are looking for a preworkout that will deliver then look no further then Game Day by Man Sports!
Game Day Original vs New Game Day
MAN Sports has made an ultra concentrated version of the first formula. One scoop of the new Game Day packs as much punch as two scoops of the original. Plus they have added more nootropics to help you focus on each and every workout. Lastly, the flavoring. It's uncomparable to anything out on the market today. Tastes amazing. With flavors like Sour Batch Kids, Blue Bomb, Fruit Punch and Dorks.
- Instant Released Energy
- Intense Skin Ripping Pumps
- Explosive Strength & Endurance
- No Creatine, No Tingles, No Dyes
- Laser Sharp Focus
- Incredible Taste
- Glycerol Monosterate,
- GlycoCarn GPLC,
- N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine
Man Sports Game Day Reviews
This is definitely a stand out product. The fact that even someone one as stim-tolerant as me only needs a ½ scoop shows just how potent this preworkwout is. Which also means that I get a full 60 workouts with this bad boy! The energy is smooth and long lasting with no crash (If You Take a responsible Dose) IF you jump right into a full scoop and aren’t the highest of stim tolerances then it may be too much for you. So I highly recommend this product but also highly recommend following the recommended dosages on Game Day!
I've been using it this week. I don't think it will give you a crazy boost of energy, like a huge, noticeable kick. I think it shines in keeping you sustained throughout your workout and allowing you to tap into your body's own reserves and desire to give you that edge you need. It keeps me going for my 1hr+ workouts.
Ok so I bought game day today, I used the sample packet first and although the sales rep suggested using only half of it (1/4 scoop) I decided to take the whole thing. I have nothing bad to say about it. Taste was great, no crash!
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop (8.5g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Instant N.O. Stimulator Blend 2635mg
Glycerol Monostearate, GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL), PF5 (Serum Protein Concentrate), L-Norvaline, Rutacaerpine.
IR Energy Blend 2298mg
L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Cymbidium Goeringii Extract, 2-amino-6-methylheptane, Lean Green™ Green Tea SE (90% catchins, 60% EGCG), Cocoa Plant (extract), Yohimbine HCI
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Silicone Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), Maltodextrin.
Allergen Warning: This product was manufactured on equipment that process products that may contain milk, egg, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat,fish,crustaceans & shellfish.
Directions & Dosage
As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 scoop with 160z of cold water 30-45 minutes to training to access tolerance. When tolerance has been accessed, take 1 full scoop 30-45min pre-workout. Never exceed more than 2 scoops within 24 hours. Do not take within 4-6 hours of sleep. Can be taken by both men and women.
Looking for even more pumps? Stack MAN Sports Game Day with MAN Sports Pump Powder.
- G.P. Lambert. Exerc. Sport Sci. Rev. 185-190, 2004.
- O’Connor et al. 2008. Regulation of IGF-I function by proinflammatory cytokines: At the interface of immunology and endocrinology
- Plasma protein supplements attenuate the activation of mucosal intestinal lymphocytes induced by S. aureus enterotoxin B in rats. 10th European Nutrition Conference, Paris, July 10-13, 2007.
- Dietary plasma protein supplements prevent the release of mucosal proinflammatory mediators in a rat model of intestinal inflammation. 10th European Nutrition
- Conference, Paris, July 10-13, 2007.
- Dietary plasma supplementation reduces S. aureus enterotoxin B-induced intestinal inflammation in weaned rats. 2008. J. Nutr. 138:533-537.
- Oral porcine plasma proteins prevent the release of mucosal pro-inflammatory cytokines in rats challenged with S. aureus enterotoxin B. Digestive Disease Week, 2008.
- Journal of Applied Physiology 1995, 79, 2069-207
- Exercise Sport Science Review 1993, 21, 297-330
- Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 1990, 22, 477-483