Minami Nutrition MorO-3 EPA-DHA
Minami Nutrition MorO-3 EPA-DHA is a triglyceride form of Omega-3 fish oil that uses patented technology that does not require excess heating through multiple distillation processes. MorO-3 is highly concentrated Omega-3 fish oil with 608mg of EPA and 288mg of DHA in a twice daily formula. MorO-3 is for people who prefer their fish oils in triglyceride form, but don't want the excess heating or use of solvents that often come from conventional means of processing fish oil. Additionally, like all Minami fish oils, MorO-3 undergoes the most rigorous testing to ensure a fish oil of unsurpassed purity.
- Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
- Supercritical CO 2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands. The typical process can expose heat sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO 2 , an organic compound, takes the place of typically used harsh chemical solvents.
- Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega 3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega 3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take, now that is smart
- Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Minami Nutrition MorO-3 Benefits:
- Improves Brain Functions
- Promotes a healthy balance of essential fatty acids
- Promotes a healthy heart
- Boosts the Immune system
- Vital Building Blocks for Cognitive development
Minami Nutrition MorO-3 Directions:
Adults take 2 softgels per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Minami Nutrition MorO-3 Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Calories Total 15
from Fat 15
Amount per Serving % Daily Value+
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Amount per Serving
Total Omega 3 fatty acids 1.04 g*
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 608 mg*
DHA 288 mg*
Other Omega 3's 144 mg*
* Daily Value not established.
+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients, Fish Oil (Supercritical Deep-Sea), Sardines (Anchovy), Mackerel, Herring meal, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Orange Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Contains Soy
Minami Nutrition MorO-3 Side Effects and Warning:
Medical nutritionists and the American government agency Food and Drug Administration declared that a dose of 3 grams (3000 mg) of omega-3 daily may be considered as generally safeThe most frequent side effect of omega-3 supplements is its fish aftertaste. We recommend you consult with a physician to avoid any complications.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.