Annihilate Your Workout!
Everyone wants to go to the gym and get the best workout in they can. But that just doesn't always happen. You go in ready for your workout, and then you end up not being able to take it to the next level. Could have been a long day, maybe you're stressed thinking about something at work, at home or at school? Well it's time for Pre-Apocolypse! This is the pre-workout to get you through anything you can throw at it. It's all your need to annihilate each and every workout. Get the body and the workout you always wanted!
- Blue Wraithberry
- Red Punch Napalm
The Ingredients: Why it Works
With many pre-workout supplements on the market, you get some of the ingredients you need. But in the end you have to stack different products to get the results you want. Not with Pre-Apocalpyse. Get everything you need in your pre-workout in just one single scoop!
- B3, B6, B9 and B12: You get all the B vitamins you need to super improve your metabolism and boost your cardiovascular system to help get through your workout in record time with no loss of endurance.
- Beta-Alanine: This amazing ingredient has been shown to help you increase strength, power and endurance. You know that tingly feeling. This brings it and helps you take your workout to the next level after the very first dose!
- Citrulline Malate: The pump maker. Not only will it help give you monster pumps, but it helps increase blood flow, reduce muscle fatigue and increase overall endurance. Who doesn't want that during their workout!
- Creatine: If you are any sort of athlete or bodybuilder, you know that no pre-workout is complete without creatine. It will help you build mass, lean muscle and strength in no time.
- Caffeine/Taurine: Increase energy and improve focus. Something everyone needs during their workout.
Directions & Dosage
Muscle Maxx recommends that you take 1-2 scoops of Pre-Apacolypse in cold water. Beginners should start with 1 scoop while hardcore stim junkies can move right up to 3 scoops! For men and for women. Best when taken on an empty stomach.
Because of the heavy dose of stimulants, this pre-workout supplement should not be stacked with any products that have stimulants. All other products are fair game!
Supplement Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 scoop (6.4 g)
Servings Per Container: 50
Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) 7 mg 33%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl & Pyridoxal-5’-Phosphate) 1 mg 33%
Vitaming B9 BioB9TM (as Folic Acid & 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 134 mcg 33%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2 mcg 33%
Beta-Alanine 1100 mg
Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000 mg
Creatine Monohydrate 1000 mg
Taurine 700 mg
Tyrosine 500 mg
Arginine AKG 2:1 167 mg
Caffeine 133 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), FD&C Red #40.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Wheat, Egg and Tree Nuts (Coconuts).
Warnings & Side Effects
Not for use of persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are currently breast feeding, pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have any medical conditions or if you are taking any other medications. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms.
Not as strong as some extreme pre workouts but good energy. Like to beta alanine raised or included.
I'm not a real huge fan of caffeine, so this product works really well for me. Gives me energy, helps me focus and I have a great workout. Pretty good product. No jitters!
Hi Leonard - Happy to hear you are liking the Pre Apocalypse pre-workout supplement. This one was released last year, and to our surprise it is doing pretty well! It's not as heavily marketed as other pre-workouts, but the customers than use it tend to love it. Thanks again taking the time to write a review!
Great product, after working twelve hours I can take this and still have focus and all the energy I need to complete my workouts, love the blue wraithberry
Tasted good. Mixed up easily. Kicked in right away and got me pumped through my workout.
Took 2 scoops of this stuff and it was awesome. The blue wraithberry, which tastes like blue raspberry was perfect. Mixed up well and kicked in about 20 minutes after I drank it. I am a 200-300mg caffeine guy, so this was right on the money. Used it during my arm workout last night and the veins were poppin!