Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 54oz
There is no comparison between Nutiva's coconut oil cold-pressed, Organic extra-virgin , with its light taste, pleasant aroma, and pure white color, and industrialized coconut oil, with its bland taste, faint aroma, and off-white color. Please note that any tiny brown specks found at the bottom of Nutiva's coconut oil are from the coconut fiber and are indigenous to extra-virgin coconut oil
- Nutiva Coconut Oil is certified organic and non-GMO
- Made from fresh coconuts, not dried copra
- Unfermented *
- Organic unrefined cold-pressed extra-virgin coconut oil.
- No trans or hydrogenated fat; No cholesterol or hexane.
- NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees.
- Coconut oil is cholesterol-free and contains medium-chain good fats with 50%-55% Lauric Acid-a healthy nutrient that supports the metabolism.
- Has a fresh coconut fragrance
- Made with our Fresh is Best commitment
- Coconut Oil is one of the most healthy super foods in the world.
- Supports the metabolism
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Enhance thyroid function
- Coconut oil helps promote cardiovascular health
No refrigeration required; solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees. Note: any brown specks present are natural coconut fibers.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)
Servings Per Container: 109
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14 g 22%
Saturated Fat 13 g 63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0 mg 0%
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.