NutriBiotic Rice Protein 3 Lbs
NutriBiotic Rice Protein is a high quality, low carbohydrate vegetable protein. Rice protein is utilized more efficiently by the body than soy protein. Natural, organic, plant enzymes that are GMO free are used to break down and digest the carbohydrate portion of the rice so that it leaves behind the protein. Rice protein offers an alternative choice to soy without the animal products of whey. Some people cannot drink whey protein since it comes from milk, and others cannot drink soy protein because it may be hard for them to digest and may have potential allergy risks to some. This protein is easily digestible and offers a vast selection of naturally occurring amino acids.
- Low carbs
- Gluten free
- Single sourced brown rice protein powder
- Excellent source of vegan protein
- Made without pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, and PCBs
- Chemical-free processing
Add one serving per day to a shaker bottle or glass. Add water, or beverage of your choice. Shake or mix well.
Serving size: 1 heaping tablespoon
Servings per container: 90
- Calories: 60
- Total fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total carbohydrate: 2g
- Dietary fiber: <1g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 12g
- Iron: 2mg
- Phosphorus: 80mg
- Vanilla: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice, natural vanilla flavor
- Plain: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice
- Chocolate: Enzymatically processed rice protein from whole grain, sprouted brown rice, rice syrup solids, cocoa powder, and natural vanilla flavor. Contains soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk chocolate.
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult your healthcare physician before taking. Store in a cool, dry location. Storing in a refrigerator may cause dampness. Chocolate flavored contains soy and was made on equipment that also processes milk chocolate.