Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Quest Protein Powder by Quest Nutrition
Just like the Quest Bars you love, Quest protein powder is made from only the highest quality protein sources available. Quest protein powder is a blend of whey protein isolate, micellar casein and milk protein. Not only are you getting protein from these quality sources, you are getting an amazing protein to calorie ratio that beats all other formulas on the market today. Quest protein powder has the highest percentage of any protein...why? Because they don't add junk!
Protein Powder Highlights
- 23 Grams of Protein (Whey, Micellar Casein & Milk)
- Less Than 2 Grams of Sugar
- Less Than 120 Calories
- No Soy Used
- Gluten Free Formula
- Great for Baking As Well!
Have Your Cheat Day Everyday?
We love to #CheatClean. That is why we make such delicious protein bars and powders. This high quality protein (perfect ratios of whey, casein and milk) is so good, you can just mix it with water or into your favorite shake. You can even mix flavors together to make your own flavor combination. Flavors so good, you will think you are cheating everyday! Our protein is great for the regular person, the bodybuilding community, the athlete...just about anyone that wants to be healthier from drinking a delicious shake..
Protein Flavors Available
- Chocolate Milkshake - The only rich, chocolatey milkshake that turns a post-workout ritual into frosty, made-to-order diner decadence. Calories: 110 | Protein: 22g | Net Carbs: 3g
- Peanut Butter - Creamy, peanut-butter richness as mind-bogglingly fun to eat as the inside out of a peanut butter cup. Calories: 110 | Protein: 23g | Net Carbs: 1g
- Strawberries & Cream - Sweet, juicy strawberries and cool cream slam together in a tasty dessert combo your tastebuds and muscles can appreciate. Calories: 100 | Protein: 21g | Net Carbs: 3g
- Vanilla Milkshake - Cool & creamy, classic vanilla shake flavor. 100 Calories 22g Protein 0g Fat <1g Fiber 3g Net Carbs
- Multi-Purpose Mix (Perfect for Baking) - Feed your creativity with your new secret ingredient. Customize your own #CookClean recipes and shakes with our most versatile cooking companion yet. Calories: 100 | Protein: 24g | Net Carbs: 1g
Ingredients / Nutritional Facts / Facts
We have made a blog post about some of the most popular recipes available online using the Quest Nutrition protein powders. These recipes include the following. Find the complete collection of recipes here.
- Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken Chilaquiles Recipe
- Cookies & Cream Chocolate Layer Cake Recipe
- Walnut Brownie Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Fudge Pops Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Recipe
- Quest Classic Shake Recipe
- Asian Meatballs with Thai Peanut Slaw Recipe
- Raspberry Scones Recipe
- Raspberry Pecan Chicken Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
- French Toast Recipe
- Blueberry Almond Muffins Recipe
- Peach Cobbler Recipe
True to the name review by Lucia on 5/2/2016
I've tried all the flavors of Quest protein powder and I love them all! The multi-purpose is perfect for baking sweet or savory, the vanilla and chocolate are both very versatile, and the peanut butter is straight up peanut butter! So true to the name! The salted caramel is truly salted caramel as well, although I don't usually have that because of the high sodium content (although it is delicious, don't get me wrong). This is perfect for making protein fluffs, baking, and much more!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Creamy milkshake! review by Sabrina on 4/12/2016
Truly tastes like a creamy milkshake! All the flavors are your standard flavors, except with that "cream" factor! Excellent for baking and in other applications other than smoothies and shakes as well! I especially like the vanilla, and find the chocolate to have a hint of coconut flavor to complement it, really nice and subtle. The peanut butter is like liquid pb! Overall quite a nice protein powder!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
A great tasting powder. review by Peewee on 7/20/2015
A really good tasting protein powder. Quest just can not do any wrong now a days. These are perfect for baking goods. I have made countless things with this protein powder. From pancakes and waffles to cakes and brownies, the options are really countless. The price was a little higher than i was expecting but what can u say. They have a multi purpose specific protein powder but i just stuck with the flavored ones and they worked just fine.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Pretty good! review by Maggie on 4/7/2015
Overall this is a pretty solid protein powder choice. It's lower in protein than most of the other ones I've tried, but the calories are also lower making it worth it. Quest protein powder doesn't mix very well with just a spoon, but when mixed with a blender it whips up into a nice thick, frothy shake which I love. So far I've tried chocolate, vanilla, and peanut butter. The peanut butter has an overwhelming fake sweetener taste to me, but the chocolate and vanilla were absolutely awesome. This is the first vanilla protein powder that I've not only been able to tolerate, but actually enjoyed. I haven't tried baking with it yet but I expect good results.*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Great protein! review by Peyton on 2/15/2015
This Quest is an absolutely great protein! Quest Nutrition makes nothing but great products and this is no different! I love their bars and chips, and their protein is the same way. Although I used it for muscle building purposes, it doesn't have very much calories, so it could definitely be used for cutting. Great tasting too!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Delicious! ! review by Hannah on 1/11/2015
Quest protein powder is absolutely great tasting! Best protein to date!. Quest nutrition does it again!!*DISCLAIMER. Individual results may vary.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.