Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Solaray Ginger Root 550mg 100 Caps
Solaray Ginger Root is a natural herbal extract that promotes proper digestive health due to its ability to stimualte digestion and tone the intestinal muscles.Ginger may protect the stomach from the damaging effect of alcohol and non-unapproved substanceal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen) and may help prevent ulcers.
- Studies showed that taking ginger helped move food through the stomach and intestine. This movement may provide relief to those who experience bloating, pressure, and slow digestion.
- Ginger supports cardiovascular health
- May help prevent ulcers
- Protects the stomach from the damaging effect of alcohol and non-unapproved substanceal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Ginger may make blood platelets less sticky and less likely to aggregate.
- Supports stomach, liver, and intestinal health
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response
- May help reduce nausea, vomiting and dizziness associated with motion
Use only as directed. Take two capsules two to five times daily with a meal or glass of water.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving %DV
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) 500 mg *
*Daily Value Not Established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.