Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
Acetyl L-carnitine assists the critical conversion of choline into acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a vital and necessary neurotransmitters for memory, learning, concentration and muscle movement.
- Assist in the conversion of choline into acetylcholine
- Acetylcholine, one of the body's key neurotransmitters, chemically transmits messages from one nerve cell to another
- Can reduce the metabolic waste products that damage cells over time
- One of the most important nutrients to help slow the aging process
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl
Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
1 to 2 tablets daily.
Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Be the first to review this product