Welcome, United States Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
USPLabs Modern BCAA, Compound 20, and Jack3d Advanced Stack
USPLABS Modern BCAA offers an 8:1:1 ratio and heavily targets mTOR (Mammalian Target of Rapamycin) which is a large protein kinase responsible for many cell functions, both in fat and muscle. Most importantly, mTOR is responsible for muscle growth and protein synthesis. It's Leucine in Modern BCAA which is responsible for the activation of mTOR, so it was time to pump up the Leucine! However, the other two BCAAs, isoleucine and valine, still need to be present for mTOR activation - but the 8:1:1 mix is key.
USPLABS Compound 20 is a selective beta-2 adrenoceptor agonist that acts as a leaning and hardening support. Made from all natural ingredients, this supplement has been created to transform your overall body composition as well as increasing strength and definition. Compound 20 will help harden muscles, gain mass, and burn off unwanted fat. This stimulant free supplement offers a boost in energy and endurance.
USPLabs Jack3d Advanced is a pre-workout that provides more pumps, intense energy, and massive gains. This supplement is so strong that it comes with a warning label right on top of the bottle. This blend targets a myriad of MOA’s for an incredible feel that is so unique and strong that you’ll need time to adjust. This was designed to be similar to the original Jack3d and does not contain the ingredient 1,3 dimethylamylamine
- 8:1:1 ratio
- Great taste
- Zero artificial colors, calories, and sugar
- Mixes clean
- Stimulant free
- All natural
- Increases energy
- Increases endurance
- More pumps
- Intense energy
- Massive gains
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving in 20 ounces of water and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Sip throughout workout or athletic event. An additional serving may be taken immediately after training or any time additional aminos are needed. Using less than 10 ounces of water per scoop and/or very cold water can hinder solubility and cause foaming. Due to high amino acid content some initial foaming may occur, which should subside over a few minutes time with light shaking. Shake container before each use to disperse ingredients that may have settled.
- As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.
- Mix 1 Ultra-Concentrated Scoop with 4 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to resistance training. Do this the first 3 times using the product. Beginning with the 4th use, if needed, you may gradually increase serving by a half scoop, up to a total of 2 full scoops. Do not under any circumstances exceed 2 scoops in any 24 hour period or use more than 5 days in any 7 day period. Consume at least 125 fl. Oz. Of liquid per day for men and 91 fl. Oz. Of liquid per day for women.
- Serving size: 2 scoops
- Servings per container: 30
- Serving size: 2 capsules
- Servings per container: 66
- Serving size: 1 scoop
- Servings per container: 45
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Potassium: 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend (Micronized 8:1:1 BCAA Blend: Micronized L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Alanine, Taurine, L-Lysine HCl, Glycine, L-Alanyl-LGlutamine (Sustamine)): 15,000 mg
- Electrolyte Blend (Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride): 654 mg
- Proprietary Blend (Symplocos Racemosa (Bark) Extract, Tinospora Cordifiolia (Stem) Extract): 1,510 mg
- Proprietary Blend (Advanced Creatine Ratio (Creatine [as Monohydrate, Anhydrous]), Nitrate Blast (Citrulline, Pinus Pinaster (Bark) Extract), Beta Alanine (Carnosyn), Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) (Bark) Extract, Schisandra Chinensis (Fruit) Extract, Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract): 3,580 mg
- Caffeine: 100mg
- Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide
- Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Yellow 5, Yellow 6
- Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Beet Root (Color), Beta Carotene (Color)
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
- This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children
- This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, cardiovascular exertion, sleep deprivation, or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a maoi (monoamine oxidase inhibitor) or any other medication. Do not use if you are taking erectile dysfunction medication. Do not take additional nitrates in the form of medication or dietary supplements along with this product. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and consult with your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation. Also, because manufacturers continually change product specifications without notice. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country. FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.