Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Elite
The Strongest Lipodrene to Ever Formulated! Powered By Coca Leaves!
The new Elite formula is here. From Lipodrene to Xtreme to Hardcore...now Elite! It's the first fat burning supplement to use the power of coca leaves! Yes...that's right, they are using Coca leaves! And out of the whole series, this promises to be the strongest formula ever created by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. Each bottle contains 90 tablets and at a dosage of three tablets per day, a complete bottle will last you a full month.
Other Lipodrene Formulas
Main Ingredients: Why it Works
- Erythroxylum Coca Leaves: Shown to help with weight loss, reduce cravings and improve energy and reduce fatigue. Perfect for when you are dieting or working out. This is the cocaine-free extract that doesn't have any illegal substances.
- Senegalia Berlandieri: This ingredients helps with mood enhancement, feelings of well being and also gives you a nice boost in energy when you need it.
- Citrus Aurantium: Common in many fat burners. Helps to burn fat.
- Theobromine: Helps to boost your mood and improve your overall well being.
- Caralluma Extract: Helps keep those food and sugar cravings away.
- Naringen: Helps to increase energy levels.
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin: Helps to increase energy levels.
- 5-Methoxytryptamine HCl: Helps with stress levels.
- 5-HTP: Helps with anxiety, depression and sleep.
- Yohimbe Extract: Helps with fat loss and suppressing your appetite.
- Caffeine: You get 150mg here. Energy boosting, mood boosting and one of the most popular ingredients for fat burners.
Lipodrene Elite vs. Other Lipodrene Formulas
The biggest difference between this formula and others from Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals is:
- The Inclusion of Coca Leaves
- This is an Ephedra Free Formula
Lipodrene Elite Highlights
- Powered By 150mg of Caffeine & DMHA
- Powered by Coca Leaves
Benefits & Results: What Can You Expect from Taking Lipodrene Elite?
- Increased Fat Loss
- Powerful Appetite Suppression
- Increased Mood and Feelings of Well Being
- More Energy All Day Long
- Improves Mood & Provides Sense of Wellbeing
Directions & Dosage
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals recommends that you take 1 tablet in the morning and another tablet in the afternoon. They state to never exceed more than 4 tablets in a 24 hour period. For best results, take on an empty stomach. This product should never be stacked with any supplement that contains caffeine or other stimulants. It can be take by both men and women.
Label / Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary Blend with Thermo-Rx and Extend-Rx 473mg: Erythroxylum Coca Extract (Leaves), Senegalia Berlandieri Extract (Leaves) [Yielding 170mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids Including: Methylsynephrine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine, N, N-Dimethylphenylethylamine, Phenylethylamine], 2-Aminoisoheptane HCI, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25mg Synephrine Alkaloids), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Caralluma Extract (Cactus), Naringen (Fruit), 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (Fruit), 5-Methoxytryptamine HCl, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, Yohimbe Extract (Bark)
Caffeine (Anhydrous): 150mg
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch, Triacetin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5 Aluminum Lake, Silica, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake.
Side Effects & Warnings
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product.
Campbell BI, Colquhoun RJ, Zito G, et al. The effects of a fat loss supplement on resting metabolic rate and hemodynamic variables in resistance trained males: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13:14. Published 2016 Apr 1. doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0125-z
Ansari RM, Omar NS. Weight Loss Supplements: Boon or Bane?. Malays J Med Sci. 2017;24(3):1-4. doi:10.21315/mjms2017.24.3.1
Restrepo DA, Saenz E, Jara-Muñoz OA, et al. Erythroxylum in Focus: An Interdisciplinary Review of an Overlooked Genus. Molecules. 2019;24(20):3788. Published 2019 Oct 21. doi:10.3390/molecules24203788