Blackstone Labs Dust V2 25 Servings | Extreme Pre-Workout Formula
Blackstone Labs Angel Dust v2 is an extreme preworkout formula that will blow your mind and will give you strength, endurance, power, and pumps like you’ve never seen before! A couple of years ago, Blackstone Labs introduced their strongest and most potent preworkout formula of all time which was Angel Dust. Over the past two years, Angel Dust helped reinvent how bodybuilders and athletes looked at a preworkout supplementation. This was a game changer. Well, after some time, Blackstone Labs has upped the ante on Angel Dust and formulated Dust v2! Why would they do this you ask? Well, they believe that they can make something better and wanted to give their fans something more. They don’t just want to maintain and stay at one level. No, they want to keep striving for the best.
Dust v2 brings so much intensity that you’ll feel explosive strength and power, extreme energy, endurance, and fire hose sized veins and pumps. All the feedback that Blackstone Labs gathered from Angel Dust was used to formulate Dust v2. Only the best tasting, highest quality ingredients available on the market were used in this formula with no fillers or junk. This formula is for real; you won’t see any of those negative side effects like cramping, anxiety, or trips to the restroom 10 minutes into your workout.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 Formula
So what makes up this preworkout? Let's take a look at what each ingredient does.
- Beta Alanine: Helps allow for more sets and reps by reducing lactic acid build up while training.
- L-Taurine: Helps improve overall sense of well-being as well as increasing mental concentration and alertness.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: Adds support for better performance, testosterone support, and fat metabolism.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1: Aids in recovery and helps alleviate soreness.
- N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine: Helps enhance mood, promotes healthy blood pressure during times of stress, and counteracts negative side effects of stimulants by lowering anxiety.
- Velvet Bean Extract: Promotes enjoyment and interest in life.
- Betaine Anhydrous: Supports body composition changes and helps boost your production of vital neurotransmitters while supporting SAM-e levels to promote a positive outlook.
- Agmatine Sulfate: Helps extend pumps to long after you complete your workout.
- L-Norvaline: Helps support circulation and cardiovascular efficiency.
- Di-Caffeine Malate: Provides the same energy and focus as caffeine, but has less stress on your stomach.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Helps improve focus, elevates alertness, increases reaction time, reduces fatigue, increases endurance, and elevates mood.
- Hordenine: Supports a positive mood while supporting mental and physical energy.
- N-Methyl Tyramine: Maintains an improved blood flow to the muscles while supporting increases in energy levels and mental focus.
- Acofuel: Improves athletic performance, energy, and mood.
- Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%): Enhances endurance and recovery.
- Noopept: Helps improve memory and speed of recall while enhancing learning capacity and attention span, increasing mental energy, focus, and concentration, and improving thought clarity.
- Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%): Helps fat loss in trouble areas such as midsection, love handles, glutes, and thighs.
- Stearoyl Vanillylamide: This is a naturally occurring capsaicin analogue that is found in various pepper species.
Blackstone Dust V2 Benefits
- Shredded muscle pumps
- Explosive strength and power
- Extreme energy release
- Enhance athletic performance
- Rapid nutrient absorption
Dust V2 Pre-Workout Flavors Flavors
- Mystery Flavor (NEW)
- Black Lemonade
- Blue Sky
- Red Ice
- Cotton Candy
- Tropical Punch
- Cool Lime
- Candy Apple
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in 8-10 oz. of water, 30 minutes prior to workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non-training days. Due to extreme potency, new users may wish to assess tolerance by consuming ½ scoop instead.
Blackstone Labs Dust V2 25 Servings Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
Servings per container: 25
Blackstone Dust V2 Ingredients
- Blackstone Labs Dust v2 Blend: 8.3g
- Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Citrulline Malate 2:1, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, Velvet Bean Extract, Betaine, Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, Di-Caffeinine Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenine, N-Methyl Tyramine, Acofeul, Eduramax (Stearoyl Vaillalaminde 98%), Noopept, Yohimbine Bark (Std 10%)
Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 Grams)
|Servings Per Container: 25
|Amount Per Serving
|Blackstone Labs Dust v2 Blend
Beta Alanine, L-Taurine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Citrulline Malate
2:1, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, Velvet Bean Extract, Betaine
Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, L-Norvaline, Di-Caffeine
Malate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Hordenin, N-Methyl Tyramine,
ArcoFuel (Acrecoline Hydrobromide 98%), MaxxEndure
XT (Stearoyl Vanillylamide 98%), Noopept, Yohimbine Bark
|* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K
WARNINGS & SIDE EFFECTS
Consult with your healthcare physician before taking. Not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Individuals should not consume other caffeinated products in conjunction with this product. Avoid alcohol and prescription stimulants while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended servings. Store in a cool, dry place.
Harty PS, Zabriskie HA, Erickson JL, Molling PE, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements, safety implications, and performance outcomes: a brief review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):41. Published 2018 Aug 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0247-6
Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012;43(1):25-37. doi:10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z
Ostrovskaya RU, Vakhitova YV, Kuzmina USh, et al. Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation. J Biomed Sci. 2014;21(1):74. Published 2014 Aug 6. doi:10.1186/s12929-014-0074-2