Probiotic Formula - Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic
If you're looking for a probiotic formula specifically tailored towards females & is designed to aid in digestion, stress relief & immune system health, this highly advanced probiotic with diverse strains that work together to support an overall healthy microbiome may be the product for you! Introducing Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic!
Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic Benefits
- Aids With Food Digestion
- Assists The Immune System
- Contains 50 Billion Live Cultures & 24 Strains
- Helps Support Vaginal & Urinary Tract Health
- Aids With Hormone Balance
- Promotes Stress Relief
What Is Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic?
Solaray Mycrobiome provides 50 billion total CFU's made from two very unique blends. Not only does this product offer Probiotic support for general health, its formula also includes a unique blend tailored specifically to women.
How Does Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic Work?
Maintaining microbiome balance is essential to your overall health. Much like your fingerprint, your microbiome is quite unique. There are trillions of healthy bacteria strains out there. The list of ingredients in Solaray's Mycrobiome Probiotic for women are designed to protect fragile probiotics & help your body digest food, regulate your mood, assist your immune system & so much more. Let's break it down:
- Mycrobiome Women's Support Blend:
- L. Plantarum: Lactobacillus Plantarum is known for its natural approach to controlling digestive issues & the immune system. Some claim that it can also help treat and prevent Diabetes, high blood pressure & Eczema.
- L. Paracasei: Lactobacillus Paracasei is key to the digestive system, boosting the immune system, and even energy levels! Some even say the probiotic strain is helpful for fighting infections.
- B. Infantis: Bifidobacterium Infantis is known as a "friendly" strain of bacteria. This probiotic strain is specifically used for anxiety & digestion.
- Mycrobiome Probiotic Support Blend:
- B. Lactis: Bifidobacterium Lactis is a multi-purpose probiotic bacteria that lives in the gut! This is a quite powerful strain that has been shown to improve digestion, aiding in the absorption of vitamins & minerals in the gut & fighting tumor growths!
- L. Brevis: Lactobacillus Brevis helps promote a better mood & improved heart & gum health. These strains also help to give your immune system a big boost!
How Do I Take Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic?
Use only as directed. Take 1 (one) Enteric VegCap daily with a glass of water. Do not take within two hours of taking antibiotics. Keep refrigerated.
Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Enteric VegCap
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate < 1 g < 1%†
Dietary Fiber < 1 g < 2%†
Mycrobiome® Women’s Support Blend 390 mg
(Supplying 39 Billion CFU** Living Organisms) L. plantarum, L. paracasei, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. breve, L. lactis, L. delbrueckii, L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. fermentum and L. helveticus.
Mycrobiome® Probiotic Support Blend 110 mg
(Supplying 11 Billion CFU** Living Organisms) B. lactis, B. longum, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. brevis, P. acidilacti, S. thermophilus, L. salivarius, L. gasseri, L. kefiri, L. acidophilus, Lc. lactis and Lc. cremoris.
†Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Inulin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Rice Bran Extract and Silica.
Solaray Mycrobiome Probiotic Side Effects & Warnings
Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Ducrotté P, Sawant P, Jayanthi V. Clinical trial: Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (DSM 9843) improves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. World J Gastroenterol. 2012;18(30):4012–4018. doi:10.3748/wjg.v18.i30.4012
Hungin AP, Mulligan C, Pot B, et al. Systematic review: probiotics in the management of lower gastrointestinal symptoms in clinical practice -- an evidence-based international guide. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2013;38(8):864–886. doi:10.1111/apt.12460
Cameron D, Hock QS, Kadim M, et al. Probiotics for gastrointestinal disorders: Proposed recommendations for children of the Asia-Pacific region. World J Gastroenterol. 2017;23(45):7952–7964. doi:10.3748/wjg.v23.i45.7952
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.