Allmax Meal Prep Real Food Meal Replacement 5.6lbs
Allmax Meal Prep is an All New Whole Food Sourced Meal Replacement from Allmax Nutrition. This flexible meal replacement can be taken as a one scoop serving providing as little as 140 calories or as a 4 scoop serving packing 550 calories. This one contains zero dairy proteins for those with difficulty digesting dairy, all proteins are sourced from high quality beef, salmon, chicken and egg protein.
Allmax Meal Prep Product Highlights
- Complete All-In-One Meal Replacement
- Servings Range from 140 Calories (1 Scoop) to 550 Calories (4 Scoops)
- Contains Zero Dairy Proteins
- Protein from Beef, Salmon, Chicken and Eggs
- Slow Release Carbs
- No Simple Carbs Used (Sugar or Maltodextrin)
- Contains 50 Grams of Protein Per Serving
Allmax Meal Prep Flavors
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Banana Nut Bread
Allmax Meal Prep is Made Up Of
- Protein Blend
- Whole Grain Fusion
- Fruit & Vegetable Medley
- Superfood Matrix
- Electro Hydration Complex
Mix 1-4 rounded scoops with 4-6 ounces of water or milk per coop. You can add more or less water depending on desired consistency.
Allmax Meal Prep Real Food Meal Replacement Supplement Facts
* Based on a 4 Scoop Serving Size, Can be Taken in as little as 1 Scoop
Serving Size: 4 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 20
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 67g
Dietary Fiber 9g
Total Sugars 2g
Includes Added Sugars 0g
Vitamin D 0mcg
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Salt Blend (Sodium Chloride, Pink Imlalayan Sea Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid.
Use only as directed. For adult use only. Contains egg, fish, tree nuts, wheat, and sesame.
Guo X, Xu Y, He H, et al. Effects of a Meal Replacement on Body Composition and Metabolic Parameters among Subjects with Overweight or Obesity. J Obes. 2018;2018:2837367. Published 2018 Dec 26. doi:10.1155/2018/2837367
Kruschitz R, Wallner-Liebmann S, Lothaller H, Luger M, Ludvik B. Long-Term Weight-Loss Maintenance by a Meal Replacement Based Weight Management Program in Primary Care. Obes Facts. 2017;10(2):76-84. doi:10.1159/000454836