Garden of Life 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 16 0z.
The Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Living Foods supplement is a unwavering, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free from trans-fatty acids. It is comprised of medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which are unique and have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids.
Newer research supports the theory that saturated fats rich in medium-chain fatty acids or triglycerides MCT’s, like those found in extra virgin coconut oil, are very beneficial. In fact, consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Garden of Life is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is manufactured using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Utilizing Coconut Meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts is first shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, and then fermented to achieve a great taste and aroma.
The Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 32 oz is an incredible product from the Foundational Nutrition & Living Foods product lines by Garden of Life.
Garden of Life Coconut Oil Benefits:
Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 100% Organic!
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 16oz consists of meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts.
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 16oz by Garden of Life is created using the identical techniques Philippine farmers have utilized for centuries.
- Garden of Life's Foundational Nutrition series supports already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis.
- Garden of Life Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 16oz is an exceptional choice for individuals on low carbohydrate diets.
- Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 16oz can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies.
- The Garden of Life brand supplement Extra Virgin coconut Oil - 16oz is also 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized.
- Garden of Life's Extra Virgin coconut Oil arrives in a large 16oz jar for convenience and portability, and also in a larger 32oz jar to save time & money!
Garden of Life 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Nutritional Information
Garden of Life Coconut Dosing & Directions:
Consume 1-4 tbsp per day. Use in cooking, baking, frying, or in smoothies. Can be used in place of other oils including butter.
We ship Garden of Life 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
Garden of Life makes some awesome products for everyday life, and this is one of them. Whereas it is rather expensive when compared to other oils that you can use for cooking, it is also something that is just good for your health. This is healthy fat, so it helps your heart and joints as well as other areas of your body. It is safe to cook with at high temperatures, so that is something that is very useful when you are frying something or sauteing it in a pan.
This is an awesome coconut oil. I use it for cooking. Coconut oil is a very versatile oil because you can cook it at high temperatures. This is good for pan frying and sauteing. During colder weather, coconut oil will be solid like butter. I also like this product because it is organic and all natural. I def recommend this product.
I have had a few coconut oils from grocery store and they just tasted terrible. This one I first found at local nutrition store and loved it, but it was $10 more than here! I use it daily in my eggs. And Dr. Oz recommended it, so I use it every day...in moderation of course!