Garden of Life Raw Meal (New & Improved Formula)
Introducing an incredible new product from the amazing people at Garden of Life, this is one of the highest quality vegan friendly meal replacements on the market! It is absolutely bursting with whole-food derived Vitamin Code Vitamins and minerals so that your body can help maintain a healthy balance for overall health. The organic formula provides the necessary blend of ingredients to increase the efficiency of nutrient digestion leading to healthier digestive and immune system, and most importantly YOU!
Garden of Life Raw Meal Organic Vegan Meal Replacement Benefits
- Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
- Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
- Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (40g) – including all essential amino acids
- Excellent source of 21 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals – RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (10-12g) depending on flavor
- Only 2g sugar
- Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion
- Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods – uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- Contains 14 RAW organic sprouts, 24 Organic RAW fruit & vegetable blend, 5 Organic RAW greens blend
- No Trans Fats
How is the New Formula Different?
A new container with a fresh new look– a taller, skinnier tub!
- Increased protein from 17g to 20g per 1 scoop (shake) - 40g per 2 scoops (meal)
- Added Moringa leaf to Protein blend for its impressive nutritional profile - very rich in protein with all the essential amino acids; also excellent source of calcium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin C and potassium.
- Removed Organic Brown Rice Sweetener reducing Sugar content to only 1g per scoop. Like the current formulas, the new formulas include Stevia
- Original from 13g to less than 1g per scoop
- Chocolate from 5g to less than 1g per scoop
- Vanilla from 3g to only 1g per scoop
- Vanilla Chai from 3g to only 1g per scoop
- Now contains 45 Superfoods compared with 26.
- Organic RAW Sprouted Protein Blend
- Organic RAW Fiber Blend
- Organic RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend
- Organic RAW Greens Blend
- Organic RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend
- Replaced coconut fiber with additional organic chia seed. Because of the removal of coconut fiber, our RAW Meal is now nut free.
- Enzyme package from 4 to 13 total Enzymes, using the only NON-GMO VERIFIED enzyme blend. This offers a broader range of enzymes.
- We’ve changed the Probiotics package from “B. lactis, L. acidophilus” to “L. plantarum, L. bulgaricus” (same 1.5 Billion/scoop) to achieve Kosher PAREVE.
Dosing & Directions
Mix 1-2 level scoops with 16 ounces of water or low sugar juice. Intended to replace one meal daily
Side Effects & Warning
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
We ship Garden of Life Raw Meal to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Great. This product tastes great and is very nutritious.
I purchased the Lightly Sweet variety of this product. I was impressed by the extensive list of organic foods it contains. It provides high level nutrition without the addition of ANY synthetic vitamins. I don't care for the drink if prepared according to directions (add 1 scoop powder to 1 cup water). But I have found a very delicious way to enjoy it. I add the cup of water and scoop of powder to my blender, along with a heaping Tbsp. of baking cocoa powder. I let this whirl a minute, then add 1 small frozen banana (or 1/2 a large frozen banana) cut into chunks, along with a generous handful of ice cubes. Another quick whirl and it is done. It stays thick like an ice cream shake and is really delicious. Don't skimp on the cocoa, it's nutritious, too! They do have a chocolate version, but it contains stevia. The lightly sweet variety I purchased is made with organic cane sugar, and as the name implies, is not overly sweet. Since beginning to drink this for breakfast each weekday, I have noticed that I no longer get an afternoon sleepy spell or slump. It keeps me full and satisfied to lunchtime and beyond -- I find myself eating lunch a bit later.
Never have time for a good breakfast and when I make this shake it give me the nutrients and energy I need in order to break my fast (breakFAST) every morning. I trust this product and always feel I'm being healthy by not skipping breakfast just cause I'm in a hurry.
I have been consuming this product since 2015. The first time I saw this product, I was at a health food store trying to by organic skin cream, but the clerk who assisted me asked if I I'd like to buy organic protein also. When I saw the many superfood ingredients, vitamins and probiotics, I told her I want that product. I drink it twice a day; in the morning prior to excercise and in the evening. The taste is delicious, but I add three more ingredients, 1 tblsp of Organic Raw Cacao powder for a stronger cacao taste, 1 tbsp of Pecan nuts and 1 tblsp of Walnuts. Cacao is healthy and has antioxidants and the two nuts mentioned here are supposed to be good for brain health.I used a MagicJack blender and fill it almost to the top line. After I finish blending it I pour it on an 19oz glass and I add 1/4 cup of distilled water.Besides being a healthy product, Best Price Nutrition always have the best price and quickest delivery. By the way, I am a medication free person with no pains or other health issues. . . .
Great product for meal replacement. I add an avacodo and ground flax seed.
This is a great meal replacement, would definitely buy again!
I have been using this for some time now. I feel it meets my nutritional needs. I am vegetarian and eat no meat.
I have been using Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement for quite some time and it delivers on all fronts. I do however add some extra ingredients such as 2tbs of organic peanut butter, 2 cups of baby spinach, 1 cup of frozen berries and 1 banana as it not only enhances the flavor (I buy Vanilla) but it also adds a few extra calories as the overall calorie count is a bit low. Side by side comparisons with other name brands which are all almost double the price and a few almost triple the price, Garden of Life Raw Meal is my go to and I would recommend it to everyone. Too many other brands you are paying for the name only.
Took a bit to get used to the taste but use 24oz water tastet better keeps me full with a glass of tea with it for about 6 hrs or so
Excellent choice for anyone who suffers from Crohn’s disease.
I’ve been using Garden Of Life Raw Meal protein powder in my smoothies for a few years now. Love the vanilla flavor.
Excellent product - this is my daily breakfast mixed with 1/2 a banana, 1/2 c blueberries, 1/2 c strawberries, 2 c baby spinach and unsweetened almond milk. Delicious! Keeps me full and energized for hours!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PRODUCT.
I love this product! It's delicious with dark chocolate almond milk!!!!
used this product for 3 years now love it
I think it’s onr of the greatest protein on the market,specially for vegans and people who are health conscious.this is one of the healthiest products on the market and u guys have one of the greatest prices on the market too.thank you.
This is a really awesome product. I really want to start using more natural products like this one, that are plant based. I know a lot of dairy causes a ton of inflammation, and I am looking to try to not use so many animal products in general because I believe that it is more healthy for my body. This Raw Meal is awesome because it has plant based proteins and carbohydrates, so it is great for someone who is lactose intolerant or just wants a good natural protein supplement.
love this product. i was skeptical at first, but it does keep me full and closer to my ideal weight. i love the vanilla. the chocolate isn't too bad, but not as good as i thought it would taste. you wont be disappointed!
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. THE TASTE IS YUMMY AND ITS REALLY THICK AND WILL KEEP YOU FULL WITH ONLY 1 SCOOP.
We like both the Chocolate Meal and the Vanilla flavored Raw Meal. Filling!