Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Vitamins Whole Food Derived 30 Capsules
Introducing Garden of Life Prenatal RAW Vitamins, we know all expecting mothers want to know is that they are doing everything possible to ensure a happy healthy child, Garden of Life recognizes this and wants to help keep both mother and child as healthy as possible before and after birth!
Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal is raw, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and has no soy allergens.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Vitamins Benefits
• Supports the immune system of both mother and child
• Supports healthy digestion and elimination with Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D, and Zinc
• Helps ease common digestive discomforts typically associated with pregnancy
• Maintain heart and blood health with Iron, Vitamins C, E, and B-Complex, plus Folic Acid
• Aids healthy neural tube development with 800mcg of Folic Acid
• Aids in skin health with Vitamins A and C, Copper and Iron
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Vitamins Dosing
Adults take 3 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents may be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Vitamins Ingredients
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Prenatal Vitamins Side Effects
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
We ship Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Vitamins 30 Caps to Canada, Australia, the US and other countries.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
- warehouse story
Aside from the annoying warehouse story in the email, comfirming the purchase, these are the best prenatels I've had so far. A little inconvenient at times to have to take 3 pills a day, but seems worth it.