Life Extension Toothpaste 4 oz
Life Extension Toothpaste contains ingredients that help fight tooth decay and promote optimal dental health.
- Coenzyme Q10 a powerful antioxidant, effective in promoting healthy teeth and gums
- Green Tea an herbal antioxidant containing catechins
- Hydrogen Peroxide cleanses teeth and gums
- Aloe Vera facilitates natural healing
- Xylitol a natural sweetener that won't decay teeth
- Folic Acid for healthier and more resilient gums
- Lactoferrin supports healthy oral hygiene
- Squalane an antioxidant derived from shark liver oil
Promotes good oral health.
Adults and children 2 years and older; brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or as directed by a dentist.
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Glycerin, PEG-8, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Colloidal Silver, Lactoferrin, Squalane, Folic Acid.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
I tried many strategies over the last 2 years to deal with bleeding gums. Bleeding not from the lack of daily good hygiene, but from a bacterial infection. When I realized this toothpaste was killing the bacteria, I looked at the ingredients and saw what I'm certain was the killing blow. Hydrogen Peroxide. Yes!