Life Extension Triple Action Under Eye Rejuvenator 0.5 fl oz (14.79 ml)
Life Extension triple Action Under Eye Rejuvenator contains ingredients that aids diminishing the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and puffiness around the eye. With top of the line ingredients Life Extension simply makes some of the best cosmetic supplements around.
Triple Action Under Eye Rejuvenator starts with this triple threat for triple action:
- Eyeliss, a patented peptide-based blend that fights the appearance of bags by helping improve the firmness and elasticity of under-eye skin
- Sesaflash, a new generation tightening and hydrating agent derived from sesame
- Haloxyl™, a proprietary matrikine-based blend shown to help reduce under-eye darkness
Contains Additional Ingredients for optimal skin health
- Sodium hyaluronate, for hydration.
- Cucumber, for its astringent properties.
- Sunflower seed oil, to provide the benefits of vitamin E.
- Squalene from olives as a non-chemical moisturizer.
- Tocopherol, to prevent skin moisture from evaporating and to function as an antioxidant.
- Borage oil, to nurture and rejuvenate skin.
- Contains Ingredients that Rejuvenate the skin
- Delivers nutrients to hydrate the skin
- Promotes Proper Skin Health
Once or twice daily, use your ring finger to pat a small amount gently under the eye moving from the outer corner toward the nose. For best results, apply after cleansing.
Water (Aqua), Sunflower Seed Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Beeswax, Tocopherol, Borage Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Panthenol, Elderflower Extract, Biotin, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Glycerin, Steareth-20, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Sodium Benzoate, Caffeine (Green Tea Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Steapyrium Chloride, Cucumber Extract, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Acrylates Copolymer.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.