Minami Nutrition Algae Omega-3 Orange Flavor 60 Gels
Highest 100% vegan DHA as 55% concentrate with Astaxanthin, a strong antioxidant encased in vegetarian softgels for with a natural orange flavor providing 500 mg pure plant based oils; it contains 64% Omega-3 fat with a minimum of 280 mg DHA, 1.5 mg Astaxanthin and 2 mg mixed tocopherol per 2 mini-softgels.
TV Doctor Customers: 300mg per serving of DHA "To give your heart an extended warranty". TV Doctor recommended taking 600mg per day. These pills are plant based and come in a dark, opaque bottle.
- Pharmaceutical-Grade Algae Oil
- 100% Vegetarian Omega-3 Supplement
- Plant Based Omega-3 With Pharmaceutical Purity
- Dark, Opaque Bottle
- No saturated fat used as filler, encapsulated in 100% vegan gelatin for optimal absorption and use of patented Supercritical CO2 Extraction process.
- Compare this amount of DHA (55%) complex with other brands and you will realize how distinct and affordable it is.
Vegan DHA Algae Oil Benefits:
- Supports Healthy Eye Function
- Promotes Healhty development of the Brain
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy
- Essential for Cognitive Function and Memory
- Promotes a Healthy Circulatory System
VeganDHA Algae Oil Directions:
1 or 2 Vegan soft gels per day, suitable for children from 5 years old and adults.
VeganDHA Algae Oil Ingredients:
Serving Size: 2 vegan softgels
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 4
Total Fat 0.25 g 0.4%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g 0%
Total Protein 0 g 0%
Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat 320 mg †
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 280 mg †
Other Omega-3 FA 40 mg †
Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat 104 mg
DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) 100 mg †
Astaxanthin 1.5 mg
Tocopherol-rich extract (Vit E) 2 mg 12%
Other Ingredients: Highly concentrated algae oil, capsule (gluten-free starch), astaxanthin-rich extract, glyceryl-monostearate, lecithin, silicon dioxide, natural orange flavor, antioxidant (mixed tocopherols), wax (carnouba).
VeganDHA Algae Oil Side Effects & Warning:
None Evident at this time, we recommend consulting with a physician to avoid any complications.