Nature's Way Goldenseal Root 570mg 100 Caps
Goldenseal root is the more potent part of the goldenseal plant. It is manufactured to assure a guaranteed natural potency of 5% total alkaloids. Goldenseal is a very important traditional herb. It was listed from 1860 to 1926 in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia. It is used primarily for irritations of the mucous membranes.
- Contains Berberine and Hydrastine
- Tonifies the Mucous Tissues of the Respiratory, GI Tract, and Urinary Tract
- Helps Maintain Normal Secretions from the Nose and Eyes
- Supports the Digestive Process
- Maintains a Healthy Response to Environmental Stressors
Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with food.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 50
||Amount Per Serving
**Daily Value not established.