Vegan Protein Powder - Redcon1 Green Beret
Redcon1 has come up with an all-new, vegan friendly protein powder! Green Beret is the company's first ever plant-based vegan protein. It is made from three different sources of protein. Those sources include pea isolate, quinoa proteins & pea isolate. Each serving contains 20 whole grams of protein. This is a protein powder like no other! Introducing Redcon1 Green Beret!!
Redcon1 Green Beret Benefits
- Vegan Friendly
- 20g Of Protein
- Contains 3 Plant Based Protein Sources
- Sweetened Naturally
- Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
Redcon1 Green Beret Flavors
- Peanut Butter
How Does Redcon1 Green Beret Work?
Redcon1 Green Beret's unique ingredients provide its consumer with 20g of protein while still being vegan friendly. Green Beret's formula contains 3 plant based protein sources that make its benefits possible. Let's break it down:
- Pea Protein Isolate: Pea Protein Powder is a high-quality one. It is easily digested & made from yellow peas. It is rich in iron, arginine & branched-chain amino acids. It offers benefits like improved muscle growth & feelings of fullness.
- Brown Rice Protein: Brown Rice Protein is a great plant source of amino acids. It also acts as a great alternative for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Quinoa Protein: Quinoa Protein is gluten-free & is one of a select few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids. In addition, it is high in Fiber, Magnesium, Iron, & B-Vitamins. It also has many beneficial antioxidants.
How Do I Take Redcon1 Green Beret?
For added dietary protein, a bridge between meals or a protein-rich snack, mix 1 scoop of Green Beret with 4-6 ounces of your favorite beverage, shake well and consume. For additional protein support, take up to 3 servings per day.
Redcon1 Green Beret Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat .5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Total Sugars 0g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Other Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Quinoa Protein, Coconut Water Powder, Erythritol, Red Russet Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Stevia Extract, Salt.
Redcon1 Green Beret Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut). Manufactured on shared equipment which processes products containing Soy, Tree Nuts, and Peanuts.
Hinojosa L, González JA, Barrios-Masias FH, Fuentes F, Murphy KM. Quinoa Abiotic Stress Responses: A Review. Plants (Basel). 2018;7(4):106. Published 2018 Nov 29. doi:10.3390/plants7040106
Adenekan MK, Fadimu GJ, Odunmbaku LA, Oke EK. Effect of isolation techniques on the characteristics of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) protein isolates. Food Sci Nutr. 2017;6(1):146–152. Published 2017 Nov 12. doi:10.1002/fsn3.539
Estrada PD, Berton-Carabin CC, Schlangen M, Haagsma A, Pierucci APTR, van der Goot AJ. Protein Oxidation in Plant Protein-Based Fibrous Products: Effects of Encapsulated Iron and Process Conditions. J Agric Food Chem. 2018;66(42):11105–11112. doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.8b02844