Vegan Protein Powder - Redcon1 Green Beret
Redcon1 has come up with an all-new, vegan friendly protein powder! Green Beret is the company's first ever plant-based vegan protein. It is made from three different sources of protein. Those sources include pea isolate, quinoa proteins & pea isolate. Each serving contains 20 whole grams of protein. This is a protein powder like no other! Introducing Redcon1 Green Beret!!
Redcon1 Green Beret Benefits
- Vegan Friendly
- 20g Of Protein
- Contains 3 Plant Based Protein Sources
- Sweetened Naturally
- Promotes Lean Muscle Mass
How Does Redcon1 Green Beret Work?
Redcon1 Green Beret's unique ingredients provide its consumer with 20g of protein while still being vegan friendly. Green Beret's formula contains 3 plant based protein sources that make its benefits possible. Let's break it down:
- Pea Protein Isolate: Pea Protein Powder is a high-quality one. It is easily digested & made from yellow peas. It is rich in iron, arginine & branched-chain amino acids. It offers benefits like improved muscle growth & feelings of fullness.
- Brown Rice Protein: Brown Rice Protein is a great plant source of amino acids. It also acts as a great alternative for people who are lactose intolerant.
- Quinoa Protein: Quinoa Protein is gluten-free & is one of a select few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids. In addition, it is high in Fiber, Magnesium, Iron, & B-Vitamins. It also has many beneficial antioxidants.
How Do I Take Redcon1 Green Beret?
For added dietary protein, a bridge between meals or a protein-rich snack, mix 1 scoop of Green Beret with 4-6 ounces of your favorite beverage, shake well and consume. For additional protein support, take up to 3 servings per day.
Redcon1 Green Beret Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat .5g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Total Sugars 0g
Vitamin D 0mcg
Other Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Quinoa Protein, Coconut Water Powder, Erythritol, Red Russet Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Stevia Extract, Salt.
Redcon1 Green Beret Side Effects & Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut). Manufactured on shared equipment which processes products containing Soy, Tree Nuts, and Peanuts.
Hinojosa L, González JA, Barrios-Masias FH, Fuentes F, Murphy KM. Quinoa Abiotic Stress Responses: A Review. Plants (Basel). 2018;7(4):106. Published 2018 Nov 29. doi:10.3390/plants7040106
Adenekan MK, Fadimu GJ, Odunmbaku LA, Oke EK. Effect of isolation techniques on the characteristics of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) protein isolates. Food Sci Nutr. 2017;6(1):146–152. Published 2017 Nov 12. doi:10.1002/fsn3.539
Estrada PD, Berton-Carabin CC, Schlangen M, Haagsma A, Pierucci APTR, van der Goot AJ. Protein Oxidation in Plant Protein-Based Fibrous Products: Effects of Encapsulated Iron and Process Conditions. J Agric Food Chem. 2018;66(42):11105–11112. doi:10.1021/acs.jafc.8b02844