Ryse BCAA Focus 30 Servings
RYSE Element Series BCAA Focus is an amino supplement which features a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio along with Cognizen for focus and Caffeine for energized. RYSE BCAA Focus is joining the popular and growing Energized Amino category of supplements taking a BCAA formula and adding either caffeine, nootropics or a combination of the two to create a supercharged Amino Acid formula. This formula features BCAAs along with 400mg of Choline, 25mg of Cognizin, and 80mg of caffeine which is just slightly less than a diner sized cup of coffee. RYSE BCAA Focus comes in an official Tropical Punch Kool-Aid flavor the RYSE did in collaboration with the Kool-Aid brand, as well as another partnership with Sunny D for an officially licensed and branded Sunny D flavor.
Ryse BCAA Focus Highlights & Benefits
- BCAAs at the Proven 2:1:1 Ratio
- BCAA Formula with Caffeine and Nootropics
- Comes in Official Kool-Aid and Sunny D Flavors
- Supports Enhanced Endurance, Hydration and Recovery
- 5 Grams BCAA to Increase Protein Synthesis & Support Muscle Growth
- Helps Replenish Electrolytes Lost During Tough Training
- Fully Transparents Formula, See What's In It & Dosages
- Featuring Premium Patented and Branded Ingredients
- 400mg of Choline
- 25mg Cognizin
- 80mg Caffeine
Mix 1 scoop with 10-12 ounces of cold water and shake. Can be used as a coffee alternative, as a preworkout, a post workout energy and recovery formula or just sipped throughout the day.
Ryse BCAA Focus 30 Servings Ingredients and Supplement Facts
Warnings & Side Effects
Store in a cool dry place after opening.
Wolfe RR. Branched-chain amino acids and muscle protein synthesis in humans: myth or reality? J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Aug 22;14:30. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0184-9. PMID: 28852372; PMCID: PMC5568273.
Zeisel SH, da Costa KA. Choline: an essential nutrient for public health. Nutr Rev. 2009 Nov;67(11):615-23. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.2009.00246.x. PMID: 19906248; PMCID: PMC2782876.