Source Naturals Colloidal Trace Minerals 4 oz
Source Naturals Colloidal Trace Minerals is an essential mineral supplement that contains bioavailable ingredients that promote sustained health. As our soil and food supply continues to be depleted of minerals, the need for bioavailable supplementation increases.
- 72 colloidal minerals and ionic electrolytes
- 20 individually produced, discrete, stable mineral colloids
- Trace amounts of 52 other minerals in the form of ionic electrolytes from highly purified ocean water
- Emulates fluid found in blood system: colloidal particles suspended in ionic fluid
- Neutral in taste due to its low concentrations and small particle size: can be held under the tongue or swallowed directly
- No toxic levels of minerals
ColloidaLife Trace Minerals supplies 72 trace elements in a balance of colloids and ionic electrolytes including: Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Indium, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Rhodium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sulfur, Vanadium, Zinc, Beryllium, Nickel, Germanium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Scandium, Gallium, Cadmium, Lanthanum, Tin, Ytterbium, Gold, Iridium, Bismuth, Barium, Platinum, Titanium, Gadolinium, Thallium, Cesium, Zirconium, Niobium, Palladium, and Thorium, among others. As in any colloidal solution, a small amount of precipitation may occur.
1/2 teaspoon of ColloidaLife Trace Minerals twice daily. This Colloidal Trace Minerals product is neutral in taste and can be held under the tongue or swallowed directly.
Supplement Facts for original
Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon
Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Rhodium, Selenium, Silica, Silver, Sulfur, Vanadium, and Zinc; plus 52 electrolytes from purified sea water including Gold, Palladium and Platinum
Warning: Dropper is not intended as a measuring device. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using ColloidaLife Trace Minerals supplement.
Warning Concerning California Residents:
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.