Liver Support For Bodybuilding - 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender
When being a fitness nut, there are things you need to consider when taking all these supplements: the effects they have on your body! The supplements are great to achieving the look and body you want, but what about afterwards? Then you look into Liver Support. That's a great start, but your average liver support supplement only supports the liver! You need to be able to support all your organs! Protect all your organs, improve your overall health, and get to work! Introducing 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender!
5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender Benefits
- Helps Support Organs
- Liver Support
- Heart Health
- Prostate Support
- Kidney Support
- Overall Health Support
- Skin Support
What is Liver & Organ Defender?
5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender is a organ support supplement that can help protect your body, your organs, and your overall health after a supplement cycle. If you want to protect your body after supplements or just want to improve your overall health, 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender is your go-to! With the 6 blends it contains, it has all your bases covered!
How Does 5 Liver & Organ Defender Work?
Liver & Organ Defender from 5% has a blend of 6 to help improve your overall health and to protect your body!
The Vitamin Blend: This contains important vitamins such as Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, and Selenium. All of these are important for recovery, to help build muscle, and to boost overall health. Vitamin D is good for improving strength and keeping bones healthy, Vitamin B6 helps with immunity, Magnesium helps with recovery and muscle cramps, Zinc is great for boosting immune system and recovery, and Selenium for antioxidants!
Liver Support Blend: This blend contains NAC, Milk Thistle, and L-Glutathione.
- NAC: Or also called N-Acetyl Cysteine, is an amino acid form of Cysteine! What NAC can help with is improving the ability for your body to make more of the strongest antioxidant in your body, which would be Glutathione. Having that, N-Acetyl Cysteine can use that antioxidant to help boost recovery in the muscles by reducing muscle breakdown.
- Milk Thistle Powder: Milk Thistle is a plant that has a lot of health benefits, the most famous has been improving liver recovery! Milk Thistle can help to protect and improve the liver as well as boosting performance.
- L-Glutathione: Or also known as Twin Tiger, is a strong antioxidant that has amino acids! These would be glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. These help to boost recovery and in combination with milk thistle, can be very powerful!
Heart Support Blend: A happy heart is a happy life! The heart is the reason why you are alive, so why not take care of it! This heart blend contains Hawthorn Berry, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Dimagnesium Malate, and CoQ10.
- Hawthorn Berry Powder: This is a special berry that has been used for medicine! Most of the medicine helps with heart illness. Hawthorn Berry helps to make sure good blood flow is working to the heart and helps to maintain good heart health.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: This is chemical that acts like an antioxidant the more you have! This can help to remove toxins from your body.
- Garlic Extract: Garlic is one of the best herbs you can take because of all the health benefit it has! Garlic can help with lowering LDL along with boosting overall immunity.
- Dimagnesium Malate: Magnesium is a super important mineral that not alot of people know about. This can help with bone health and with muscle contraction. And Dimagnesium Malate helps to produce more ATP energy!
- CoQ10: One of the most popular supplements to take, Coenzyme Q10 deals with energy and metabolism. That being said, CoQ10 can help with increasing your blood flow and increases ATP energy which is needed in all your organs!
Prostate Blend Support: This blend contains just Saw Palmetto, which is a plant that can help with support the prostate gland.
Kidney Blend Support: This blend contains Cordyceps Sinensis. Cordyceps is a mushroom that has been used in China for thousands of years. It can help to reduce muscle fatigue and reduce stress along with protecting the kidney and removing toxins.
Skin Blend Support: This blend contains Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate and Selenium Glycinate Chelate.
- Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate is a high absorbable version of zinc! It's very hard for your body to absorb zinc, so when Chelate is added it because more absorbable! This helps with healthy skin, hair, and nails as well as collagen and antioxidants!
- Selenium Glycinate Chelate is basically a high quality version of selenium!
How To Take 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender
Take 9 capsules daily. You can take 3 capsules in the morning, 3 mid-day, and 3 in evening. Do not exceed 9 capsules in 24 hours.
5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender Ingredients
SERVING SIZE: 9 capsules
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 800 IU 200%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 30 mg 1500%
Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate) 50 mg 13%
Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 30 mg 200%
Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Chelate) 70 mcg 100%
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 1,000 mg *
Milk Thistle Powder (Seed) 600 mg *
L-Glutathione (TwinTiger™) 30 mg *
Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus laevigata) (fruit) powder 1,100 mg *
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 400 mg *
Garlic (Allium sativum L) (bulb) Extract 300 mg *
DiMagnesium Malate 255 mg *
Ubidecarenone (Co-Q10) 25 mg *
Saw Palmetto (Serena repens) Powder 1,000 mg *
Cordyceps Sinensis 500 mg *
Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate 300 mg *
Selenium Glycinate Chelate 7,000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Plant Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide
Warnings & Side Effects
Discuss with your doctor before taking if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medications. Stop use and discuss with your doctor if any negative effects occur. Do not exceed the suggested dosage. Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Must be 18 years old to use this product. Keep away from children.
Mokhtari V, Afsharian P, Shahhoseini M, Kalantar SM, Moini A. A Review on Various Uses of N-Acetyl Cysteine. Cell J. 2016;19(1):11–17. doi:10.22074/cellj.2016.4872
de Jesus Pires de Moraes A, Andreato LV, Branco BHM, et al. Effects of N-acetylcysteine supplementation on cellular damage and oxidative stress indicators in volleyball athletes. J Exerc Rehabil. 2018;14(5):802–809. Published 2018 Oct 31. doi:10.12965/jer.1836152.076
Slattery KM, Dascombe B, Wallace LK, Bentley DJ, Coutts AJ. - Effect of N-acetylcysteine on cycling performance after intensified training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jun;46(6):1114-23. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000000222.
Siegel AB, Stebbing J. Milk thistle: early seeds of potential. Lancet Oncol. 2013;14(10):929–930. doi:10.1016/S1470-2045(13)70414-5
Harrabi S, Ferchichi A, Bacheli A, Fellah H. Policosanol composition, antioxidant and anti-arthritic activities of milk thistle (Silybium marianum L.) oil at different seed maturity stages. Lipids Health Dis. 2018;17(1):82. Published 2018 Apr 16. doi:10.1186/s12944-018-0682-z
Kawaguchi-Suzuki M, Frye RF, Zhu HJ, et al. The effects of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) on human cytochrome P450 activity. Drug Metab Dispos. 2014;42(10):1611–1616. doi:10.1124/dmd.114.057232
Kerksick C, Willoughby D. The antioxidant role of glutathione and N-acetyl-cysteine supplements and exercise-induced oxidative stress. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2005;2(2):38–44. Published 2005 Dec 9. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-2-2-38
Aoi W, Ogaya Y, Takami M, et al. Glutathione supplementation suppresses muscle fatigue induced by prolonged exercise via improved aerobic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:7. Published 2015 Feb 6. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0067-x
Sellami M, Slimeni O, Pokrywka A, et al. Herbal medicine for sports: a review. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15:14. Published 2018 Mar 15. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0218-y
Jurikova T, Sochor J, Rop O, et al. Polyphenolic profile and biological activity of Chinese hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida BUNGE) fruits. Molecules. 2012;17(12):14490–14509. Published 2012 Dec 6. doi:10.3390/molecules171214490
Arshad MS, Anjum FM, Khan MI, Shahid M, Akhtar S, Sohaib M. Wheat germ oil enrichment in broiler feed with α-lipoic acid to enhance the antioxidant potential and lipid stability of meat. Lipids Health Dis. 2013;12:164. Published 2013 Nov 4. doi:10.1186/1476-511X-12-164
Lawson LD, Hunsaker SM. Allicin Bioavailability and Bioequivalence from Garlic Supplements and Garlic Foods. Nutrients. 2018;10(7):812. Published 2018 Jun 24. doi:10.3390/nu10070812
Abdulhasan MK, Li Q, Dai J, Abu-Soud HM, Puscheck EE, Rappolee DA. CoQ10 increases mitochondrial mass and polarization, ATP and Oct4 potency levels, and bovine oocyte MII during IVM while decreasing AMPK activity and oocyte death. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2017;34(12):1595–1607. doi:10.1007/s10815-017-1027-y
Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, et al. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009;30(3):227–281. doi:10.1038/aps.2009.1
Chan RCH, Lam SSW, Fong FLY, Chan DTW, Lee FWF, Sze ETP. Optimization of protein extraction and two-dimensional gel electrophoresis profiles for the identification of Cordyceps sinensis and other similar species. PLoS One. 2018;13(8):e0202779. Published 2018 Aug 22. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0202779
Jarosz M, Olbert M, Wyszogrodzka G, Młyniec K, Librowski T. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of zinc. Zinc-dependent NF-κB signaling. Inflammopharmacology. 2017;25(1):11–24. doi:10.1007/s10787-017-0309-4