Developed for people who want one product that gives them all of the good fats they need, without any of the bad fats they should avoid.
Ingested in adequate amounts and in the optimal ratio, such as is found in Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend, EFAs have been surmised to improve energy, stamina, performance sleeping patterns, concentration, mood and skin appearance.*The Truth About Fat
Most people think that avoiding all fat is the path to true health, but in reality there are two substances that can only be found in fat that are just as necessary to our survival as proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. Of the many kinds of fats, only the ones called Omega 3 and 6 have been designated as essential fatty acids (EFAs) by scientists, because every living cell in the body needs these fats, but the body can't make them on its own. A direct food source is always required.
The key to health from fats lies in ingesting the essential ones in the proper ratio. This isn't usually achieved as it has been shown that the average diet is far too high in omega 6 and dangerously low in omega 3. Another concern we face when choosing a source of EFAs is that the majority of oils found on grocery store shelves have been damaged by heat, light and oxygen and modern processing practices. These oils may no longer provide healthful EFAs and may even be harmful.Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend - Made with Health in Mind
Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend is a special blend of carefully chosen, natural, unrefined, EFA-rich oils that has a pleasant, nutty, buttery taste. It contains oils from fresh, certified organic flax, sesame, sunflower and evening primrose seeds as well as oils from rice and oat germ, providing 'minor' ingredients with major health benefits.* This oil blend has added non-GMO soy lecithin, which improves oil digestion and provides the building materials for healthy cell membranes.* Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend also contains medium chain triglycerides, which are easy to digest and assimilate and can be used directly by our cells as a source of energy without increasing fat deposits.*
Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend is pressed and filtered in a state-of-the-art, low heat, light and oxygen-free environment to maximize stability and provide nutritional value and freshness. Nitrogen purged, amber glass bottles are filled with the oil blend and then nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen. The bottles are then capped and packed in a box to further protect the ingredients and ensure the highest possible quality.Supplementation with EFAs Improves Athletic Performance and Fitness Levels*
Research suggests that EFAs can improve various biochemical and physiological reactions in the body and enhance athletic performance.* When present in adequate and balanced amounts EFAs may:
- Improve stamina and endurance*
- Decrease recovery time after exercise and competition*
- Improve protein and amino acid utilization to help build and maintain lean mass*
- Increase metabolic rate*
- Improve oxygen uptake and utilization*
- Optimize glandular function*
- Heighten reflexes and concentration*
- Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend is compatible with all foods and can be used with cold, warm and hot foods (once off the heat source), but must not be used for frying, baking or other high temperature cooking.
- Favorite uses are in fruit or vegetable salads, protein shakes, yogurt, apple sauce and juices.
- Try it on steamed vegetables, rice and pastas and baked or mashed potatoes or add it to homemade soup (after cooking).
- Mix it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Add to fresh vegetable juices along with Udo's Choice Beyond Greens, or Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food Blend, for a nutritious meal replacement.
This product is good since it helps boost the immune system. Remember to refrigerate after use. Cellular level to feed your cells to help heal itself. It also helps the joints. Very good product. Just add to anything like yogurt, shakes and more.
Wow! Udo's Choice Oil Blend rocks. It helps to supplement my foods with a little extra fat to make it more filling, and oftentimes tastier, without any of the guilt. I like to mix one serving of this in with milk for a bowl of cereal, or with a serving of casein right before bed. The added fat makes it creamy and tastes fantastic. Would recommend this to ANYONE! It tastes much better than it smells by the way.
Very effective when use. During long run.