Kids Multivitamin - Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies
If you're looking for the best multivitamin for your kids, this may be the product for you! This product is USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Introducing Garden Of Life's Kids Multi Gummies!
Garden Of life Kids Multi Gummies Benefits
- Essential Vitamins & Antioxidants For Kids' Health
- Contains 800IU Vegan D3
- Completely Nut-Free
- 9 Organic Whole Fruits In Every Bottle
- No Candy Ingredients Or Syrups
What are Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies?
Garden Of Life's Kids Multi Gummies are made with nine organic whole fruits in every bottle. Each chew is made with pectin from non-GMO apples and organic orange peel. This product is new & improved, ditching the conventional vitamin gummy containing processed sugars & syrups.
Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies Flavors
- Organic Cherry
- Organic Fruit
How Do Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies work?Garden Of Life's Kids Multi Gummies consist of a new, clean "gummy technology." This consists of no candy ingredients, no pig gelatin or corn starch. This product ensures that your little one is receiving a real, whole food vitamin fruit chew that is not only healthy, but also great tasting! Let's break it down:
- Vitamin D: This vitamin plays a substantial role in the regulation of Calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood. Those two factors are extremely important for your little one maintaining strong & healthy bones.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A plays an influential role in brain function, skin, heart & immune system health. It's also earned the reputation of being an anti-aging vitamin.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is necessary for growth, development & repair of all body tissues. It's also involved in many bodily functions including formation of the immune system & the maintenance of cartilage, bones & teeth.
- Vitamin E: Supplements containing Vitamin E may prevent heart disease, prevent inflammation & promote good eye health!
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K plays a role in fighting blood clots & regulating blood calcium levels. The body needs Vitamin K to produce Prothrombin, a protein & clotting factor that is important in blood clotting & bone metabolism.
How Do I Take Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies?
We recommend children 4 years and older thoroughly chew 4 gummies daily with food under adult supervision.
Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies Ingredients
Serving Size: 4 Gummies
Serving Per Container: 30
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 8mg
Dietary Fiber 2g
Total Sugars 5g
Vitamin D3 20mcg
Vitamin A 250mcg
Vitamin C 90mg
Vitamin E 8g
Vitamin K 45mcg
Vitamin B6 2mg
Vitamin B12 4mcg
Pantothenic Acid 2mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Apple (Fruit, Puree Concentrate & Juice Concentrate), Organic Peach (Fruit Puree Concentrate), Organic Tapioca Fiber, Pectin (From Apples & Oranges), Organic Peach Flavor, Organic Purple Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Organic Orange (Peel), Organic RiceMeal And Organic Sunflower Oil (For Coating),Certified Organic Real Food Vitamin Blend: Organic Amla Berry (Fruit) Extract, Organic Sesbania Grandiflora (Leaf), Organic Guava (Fruit & Leaf), Organic Lemon (Peel), Organic Holy Basil (Leaf), Organic Annao (Fruit & Seed), Organic Moringa (Leaf), Organic Beet (Root), Organic Broccoli (Stalk & Flower), Organic Carrot (Root), Organic Spinach (Leaf), Organic Tomato (Fruit), Organic Strawberry(Fruit), Organic Cherry (Fruit), Organic Blackberry (Fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (Fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (Leaf), Organic Ginger (Root), Organic Blueberry (Fruit), Organic Garlic (Bulb), Organic Green Onion (Bulb), Organic Raspberry (Fruit), Organic Parsley (Leaf), Organic Cauliflower (Flower & Stem), Organic Red Cabbage (Leaf), Organic Asparagus (Flower & Stem), Organic Celery (Stalk), Organic Cucumber (Gourd), Organic Kale (Leaf).
Garden Of Life Kids Multi Gummies Side Effects & Warnings
Always consult with your Pediatrician before using any children's products. Do not exceed the suggested dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Gummies can be a choking hazard. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Tanumihardjo SA, Russell RM, Stephensen CB, et al. Biomarkers of Nutrition for Development (BOND)-Vitamin A Review. J Nutr. 2016;146(9):1816S–48S. doi:10.3945/jn.115.229708
Shearer MJ, Fu X, Booth SL. Vitamin K nutrition, metabolism, and requirements: current concepts and future research. Adv Nutr. 2012;3(2):182–195. Published 2012 Mar 2. doi:10.3945/an.111.001800