Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene 90 Tabs | With DMHA & Ephedra Extract
Our top selling thermogenic fat loss supplement for the last 3 years has been Lipodrene from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. Lipodrene is the most potent diet aid on the market today to help you lose fat. Unlike other formulas, this product contains proven ingredients (caffeine, Ephedra) to literally dissolve the fat around your midsection, glutes, and thighs. It can also help burn fat in the arms, chest and other areas of the body. How does it work? This is a natural fat burning supplement that stops the absorption of fat. It also helps to suppress your appetite. These two highlights along with its fat burning properties make it the PERFECT fat burner for any man or women needing to lose weight. It's pharmaceutical grade and will help strip away the layers of fat on your body so you can reach your ideal physique in the shortest amount of time possible. No matter if you are a man or a woman, you take this powerful supplement and get the results that you have been looking for.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Original Lipodrene Benefits:
- Effective Fat Burning Thermogenic
- Suppresses the appetite by blocking the re-uptake of Serotonin
- Burns fat by increasing the metabolic rate
- Potent Stimulant to produce Long Lasting Energy
- Improves overall Mood
- Strongest Diet Aid on the Market
Hi-Tech Pharma Lipodrene Video Product Breakdown & Overview
Lipodrene Vs Lipodrene Hardcore Video Breakdown | Which is Better?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Ingredient Breakdown
- Ephedra Extract 25mg (leaves): This is why customers just love this product. The way it makes you feel and the help it gives to burn more fat and suppress your appetite. This is the legal form, not the ephedrine alkaloids that were banned back in 2004.
- Senegalia Beriandieri Extract: This ingredient was added because it has been shown to be more effective at weight loss than even 30mg of ephedra! The dose used in the trials showing these results in the exact amount you would get from your daily dose of taking this Lipodrene. This ingredient has also shown to help with boosting your mood and feelings of well being.
- Synephrine HCI: The reason for adding this ingredient was the ability to help your body use fat for fuel. It also helps increase your metabolic rate without the side effects that other ingredients can cause...like high blood pressure.
- Theobromine: The entire reason for the addition of this ingredient was to get that feel good feeling while taking this product. You're on a diet...you need to at least be in a good mood. It can also help smooth out the increase in energy you are getting from the other stimulants.
- Green Tea Extract: This is a staple in almost every fat burner on the market. It has been shown to help a little with weight loss and has some benefits for weight management.
- Hoodia Extract (cactus): The main reason for the addition of this ingredient is for the appetite suppressing benefits. When dieting it can be tough not to want to eat. This ingredient can be a huge help!
- Cassia Nomame Extract (plant): This ingredient has been shown to help your body from storing fat.
- Naringen (fruit): While there have been some studies that show it can support weight loss, as of late it has been used more for a natural energy boost. It does this might allowing the body to produce more energy.
- 6,7 Dihydroxyberganiotin (fruit): This ingredient wasn't added because of its weight loss support or anything like that. It actually was added to help all the other ingredients in Lipodrene. It helps this product stay in the body longer, so you are going to get more effects and results.
- 5-Methyltryptamine HCI: Helps give you feelings of well being.
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan: This can help with sleep, stress and even weight loss. Even further, it can possibly help with appetite suppression.
- Yohimbe HCI: This is a very popular ingredient for helping your body prevent storing fat. It can also help with appetite suppression. Because of the side effects, some people get from Yohimbine, we are guessing Hi-Tech put a lower dose so that more people could use this product.
- Caffeine (Anhydrous) 100mg - This is an ingredient everyone loves. 100-200mg of caffeine has been shown to improve fat loss and performance. Not a huge amount here, about the same as in a single cup of coffee. You may think like this is not enough, but wait! There are a ton of other strong stimulants in this product, which is why 100mg is the perfect dosage!
Checkout the Lipodrene Family of Thermogenic Fat Burners
Some of Our Other Best Selling Fat Burners Include...
- Hi-Tech HydroxyElite
- Formutech Nutrition Lean EFX
- USPLabs OxyElite Pro
- Hi-Tech Synadrene
- Metabolic Synedrex
- Hi-Tech Stimerex-ES
- Blackstone Labs Arson
- Condemned Labz Arsynist
vs. Lipodrene Hardcore
Looking for something a little more from Lipodrene? Then check out Lipodrene Hardcore!
Lipodrene Hardcore offers slightly more stimulants to provide you an extremely potent stimulant that was developed for hardcore athletes. Lipodrene Hardcore is a rapid release 700mg tablet with 25mg. ephedra extract. The many stimulants in Lipodrene Hardcore are great for those who have had trouble with little energy during their weight loss programs. This will provide you much more energy so you don't have to feel tired when dieting. This version helps you feel energized at a constant pace so you don't have to go through feeling jumpy or having energy crashes. It will also help suppress your appetite so you can eat until you are done and lose weight quicker. The thermogenic effect of the ingredients will help your metabolism rise which will allow for increased fat burning, even if you are just sitting around doing nothing.
vs. Lipodrene Elite
Want to try another version that focuses on a different ingredient? Lipodrene Elite is the strongest fat burner on the market with coca leaves. This formula does not have ephedra, so it is perfect for those that don't like the side effects of Ephedra. It has all the other stimulants and ingredients you love, but with a heavy dose of coca leaves.
vs. Lipodrene Ephedra Free
This formula is for those that want a fat burner without Ephedra. This is the perfect beginner fat burner into this family. If you are new to fat burners and energy boosters with a high level of stimulants, this formula would be the best to start with.
vs. Lipodrene Xtreme
Back and ready to fight, Lipodrene Xtreme V2 is the newest formula! This has the power of DMHA along with caffeine to give you that extra boost! Lipodrene Xtreme is on pre-order now so don't wait!
vs. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Stimerex
While not part of the Lipodrene family, this is also formulated by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals. Stimerex is more of a "feel it" working type of supplement, while this is a "know" it's working type of product. Both are very popular.
vs. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals ECA Xtreme
ECA is similar to Lipodrene in that it contains 25mg Ephedra Extract as well as DMHA, however the proprietary blend is slightly different than Lipodrene. Many users report that ECA has a slightly better mood boost where as Lipodrene has better energy and appetite suppression.
vs. USPLabs HydroxyElite
Both Lipodrene and HydroxyElite are both part of the Hi-Tech Family of fat burners. Lipodrene is known for providing users with a good amount of energy and is an all around solid fat burner. Where HydroxyElite differs from Lipodrene is HydroxyElite really shines in the area of providing appetite suppression. If one of your biggest challenges with losing weight is controlling your appetite and controlling cravings you may want to give HydroxyElite a try over Lipodrene.
vs. Innovative Labs HellFire
Innovative Labs HellFire actually features a pretty similar ingredient profile to Lipodrene, though most users report feeling that HellFire is significalltly stronger in the area of stimulants. While the formulas overall are fairly similar, HellFire features the highest dosage of Ephedra Extract of any of the fat burners we carry, it features a whopping 150mg of Ephedra Extract compared to Lipodrene's 25mg of Ephedra Extract. If you like the effects of Ephedra Extract we'd recommend it over Lipodrene.
vs. Condemned Labz Arsynist
So Condemned Labz Arsynist differes from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene in that Arsynist has a transparent label meaning we see the dosages of all the ingredients where as Lipodrene features a proprietary blend so we know the total amount of ingredients, but not the specific breakdown of each ingredient. Just from personal experience having taken both of these Fat Burners as well as customer feedback, it's safe to say Arsynist is going to be stronger than Lipodrene in terms of stimulants. Not only does Arsynist feature a hefty 200mg dose of DMHA, it also contains other stimulants such as 300mg of Caffeine, 50mg Synephrine, and 50mg of Higenamine. It also contains 3mg of Yohimbine which while not technically a stimulant has a stimulant effect
vs. Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex
Synedrex has long been a popular fat burner and something which some users would cycle back and forth between with Lipodrene. Recently however Metabolic Nutrition removed the DMHA from Synedrex meaning Lipodrene is significantly stronger in the stimulant department than Synedrex. Synedrex does however have Eria Jarensis Extract listed as the number two ingredient in the 630mg Extreme Synedrex Blend so Synedrex will provide a powerful mood boost.
Directions & Dosage: How to Use Correctly
Take 1-2 tablets in the morning before breakfast and 1 tablet after lunch. Do not exceed 4 tablets daily. If sensitive to caffeine, start with 1 tablet in the morning with food and 1 tablet after lunch and then increase to 3 per day. One bottle will last 33 days at the max dose of 3 tablets per day. This product can be taken by both men and women. We do not suggest stacking this product with any other fat burners that have stimulants or pre-workout supplements.
Due to the extreme potency of this product, you should not take it within 4 hours of bedtime or you may have trouble sleeping.
You should be able to feel the effects of this product working after just the first dose. Depending on your exercise and diet, it can take a few days to a few weeks to see the weight loss benefits.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Lipodrene Ingredients & Label:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Lipodrene?
How Much Caffeine Does Lipodrene Contain?
Lipodrene contains 100mg of caffeine which is comparable to a single cup of coffee. Be warned however that Lipodrene is substantially more powerful than coffee as it contains DMHA, Ephedra Extract, Senegalia Berlandieri and other stimulants.
Who is Lipodrene Good For?
While Lipodrene is primarily used for weight loss, it helps to suppress appetiete as well as increase thermogenesis, many users use Lipodrene more so for energy than weight loss. Many users have replaced their morning cup of coffee or energy drinks with Lipodrene.
Can Lipodrene be a Replacement for Coffee and Energy Drinks?
Absolutely, if you drink energy drinks or coffee for the energy, but don't really enjoy the beverage itself, Lipodrene can be a great replacement. Many users even find that Lipodrene is a cleaner and longer lasting energy source than a cup of coffee.
Who Should't Take Lipodrene?
Lipodrene should not be taken by women who are pregnant or nursing. Lipodrene may also not be a good option for those who are sensitive to stimulants. If you take MAOI inhibitors, Aspirin, Antidepressants, Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, or products which contain phenylephrine, ephedrine, psuedo-ephedrine or other stimulants you should consult with your doctor prior to taking Lipodrene. You should also consult your physican before use if you suffer from heart, liver, kidney or thryoid diseases; psychiatric or epileptic disorders, have difficulty urinating, suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Users should also stop taking Lipodrene if they experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Users should also discontinue taking Lipodrene two weeks prior to any surgery.
Who Manufactures Lipodrene?
Lipodrene is manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals located in Norcross Georgia.
Can Lipodrene Be Taken on an Empty Stomach?
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals does not specify whether to take Lipodrene with food or on an empty stomach. Most users take Lipodrene first thing upon waking up and many take it on an empty stomach. If you're not someone who typically eats breakfast you can take Lipodrene on an empty stomach, if it causes any stomach discomfort you may want to opt to take Lipodrene with breakfast or a snack. If you're someone who drinks coffee, soda or an energy drink in the morning you should not drink those while taking Lipodrene.
Can Both Men & Women Take Lipodrene?
Yes, both men and women can take Lipodrene.
Does Lipodrene Need to be Cycled?
While all supplements should technically be cycled, this is especially important with stimulant supplements like Lipodrene. Lipodrene may be taken for 8 weeks before taking a break or cycling off. It's recommended users take a 2-4 week break every two months to avoid getting too used to a supplement and so it can still work efficiently.
Does Lipodrene Contain DMAA?
While earlier versios of Lipodrene did contain DMAA, Lipodrene no longer contains DMAA. Lipodrene does contain DMHA which is a similar compound to DMAA, however only about a third as strong.
Can I Take Lipodrene With My Morning Coffee?
No, no other stimulants should be taken with Lipodrene.
Can Lipodren Cause me to Fail a Drug Test?
While Lipodrene is legal supplement containing legal ingredients, it is possible that DMHA could cause a false positive on a drug test for amphetamines. If you're subject to drug testing you may want to discontinue taking Lipodrene a month leading up to your test.
Can I Buy Liporene on Amazon or In Store Locally?
Mainstream online shops like Ebay and Amazon, as well as local big box stores like Target and Walmart typically don't sell fat burners or preworkouts with more advanced stimulants so you likely won't be able to find Lipodrene locally. You can however purchase Lipodrene right here at Bestpricenutrition.com
Does Hi-Tech Lipodrene Have Side Effects?
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product may experience serious adverse health effects such as jitters or nausea. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine should consult a licensed healthcare professional before consuming this product. Please review all instructions and warnings on the bottle before consuming.
Jeukendrup AE, Randell R. Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism. Obes Rev. 2011;12(10):841-851. doi:10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00908.x
Westerterp KR. Diet induced thermogenesis. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2004;1(1):5. Published 2004 Aug 18. doi:10.1186/1743-7075-1-5
Chung N, Park MY, Kim J, et al. Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT): a component of total daily energy expenditure. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem. 2018;22(2):23-30. doi:10.20463/jenb.2018.0013
Lobb A. Science of weight loss supplements: compromised by conflicts of interest?. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16(38):4880-4882. doi:10.3748/wjg.v16.i38.4880
Egras AM, Hamilton WR, Lenz TL, Monaghan MS. An evidence-based review of fat modifying supplemental weight loss products. J Obes. 2011;2011:297315. doi:10.1155/2011/297315