5% Nutrition Kill It Reloaded
Rich Piana and 5% Nutrition are back with Kill It Reloaded! This is the ultra stimulated pre-workout supplement promising to take your workout to the next level of greatness. This may be the new contender, but it's the most hardcore pre-workout supplement you will come across. It's armed and dangerous. Ready to take over this category forever. It promises more energy, more focus, more pumps. What else could you want from Kill It Reloaded!
5% Nutrition Kill It Reloaded Product Benefits
- 325mg of Caffeine for Extreme Energy. This comes from Caffeine Anhydrous, Di-Caffeine Malate and Caffeine Citrate. These forms extend your energy without that terrible crash!
- 2.5g of Glycerol Powder, 150 mg of L-Norvaline and 4g of L-Citrulline for Pumps and Endurance. It's going to boost nitric oxide. Water-based pumps, dramatically improved hydration, more stamina, and no clumps!
- Nootropic Blend for Crazy Focus. This comes from Choline Bitartrate, L-Theanine and Huperzine A. It's going to give you the motivation you need to have the best workouts of your life.
- Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine MagnaPower and Creatine Pyruvate for more power and strength.
- 2.5 grams of Beta Alanine for more muscle endurance throughout your entire workout.
Kill It vs. Kill It Reloaded
- No longer a proprietary blend
- More caffeine in the new formula
- 7 grams in more ingredients
- More creatine
- A new nootropic blend
Directions & Dosage
Take one scoop of Kill It Reloaded about 30 minutes before your workout on an empty stomach.
5% Nutrition Kill It Reloaded Ingredients & Label
Store in a cool dry place after opening.
Martinez N, Campbell B, Franek M, Buchanan L, Colquhoun R. The effect of acute pre-workout supplementation on power and strength performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2016;13:29. Published 2016 Jul 16. doi:10.1186/s12970-016-0138-7
Cameron M, Camic CL, Doberstein S, Erickson JL, Jagim AR. The acute effects of a multi-ingredient pre-workout supplement on resting energy expenditure and exercise performance in recreationally active females. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15:1. Published 2018 Jan 5. doi:10.1186/s12970-017-0206-7
†The intention of the information above is for reference only. It is the goal at Best Price Nutrition to maintain and display accurate product information. Yet, we can't guarantee it represents the latest formulation of this product matches our image and description. If you have any concerns, please visit the manufacturer's website for reference. The information above is not a representation of our views at Best Price Nutrition. These are the views and information provided by the product's manufacturer.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
†Product images represent the product offered but may not contain exact attributes. Please read the product description for the specific attributes of this product.